Reading, MA 01867 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Callan Photo

We are Shawn + Francesca, the Boston wedding photographers you've been looking for - a husband and wife wedding photo team ready to capture your wedding day exactly as you want to remember it - full of love, laughter and good times. We've been a couple for going on 15 years, at this point quite literally half of our lives and if know one thing, its love. There is no greater gift we can share with our couples then our passion for documenting weddings.

We understand trusting your wedding day to a photographer is a big, pretty stressful deal but we want to make it simple. Shoot us an email, let's grab a coffee and get to know each other - we can't wait to be a part of your story.

fb 51 483713

Callan Photo 1
Callan Photo 2
Callan Photo 3

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

At breakfast the day after our wedding, my new husband said, "you know who was awesome at our wedding? Frankie and Shawn." And they were. Neither my husband nor I enjoy being in front of a camera but Shawn and Frankie made us feel relaxed. I was nervous that taking pictures was going to be time consuming and take us out of the moment of the day, but Shawn and Frankie made sure they got all the shots they needed without interfering with our celebration. They were on time and professional from start to finish. Shawn even reminded me during the reception that I had wanted a picture with my grandparents. Otherwise, in the craziness of the day, I would have forgotten to do that. And, of course, their photography is gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for better people to shoot our wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Amy · Married on 09/02/2018

We couldn't be happier!

Where do we begin?! Shawn and Frankie were absolutely amazing from our early pre-planning days all the way through photo delivery. Bottom line up front, we have zero regrets and wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend Shawn and Frankie to shoot your big day!

We met Shawn and Frankie several years prior to our wedding at another friend's wedding so we were familiar with their professionalism, amazing work and ability to shoot a wide range of events/guests. We had a somewhat complicated wedding involving boat rides for 135 people to/from the ceremony and Shawn made it clear to us how excited they would be to shoot our wedding. They made us feel special and not like just another client.

Shawn went out of his way to drive a couple hours from their home for our engagement shoot which also served as a preview of the wedding venue. Not once during the engagement shoot/wedding day did we ever feel uncomfortable or put into an awkward pose. Prior to the wedding, they asked if they could pull us outside during our reception if any outdoor shots came up. They found two opportunities during our reception that not only provided amazing photographs but also very well-time breaks from our busy day.

Shawn and Frankie spent over 12 hours onsite for our wedding, and hustled the entire time. So many of our guests/friends commented on how well they fit in with our wedding and we have the photos to prove it! They found the perfect balance in their own artistic creativity while capturing the natural feel and beauty of our day.

A huge thank you to Shawn and Frankie for all their hard work. Now go contact them for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

There's really no better photographers around...

If I could give them more stars I would. Shawn and Frankie are awesome. Not just are they a really likeable couple, they are really awesome to shoot with and their photos are just absolutely stunning. They listen to you when you express concerns or mention things you would like them to focus on when taking pictures, they happily direct you if you are (like me) feeling awkward and don't know where to put yourself. We are so thankful we chose them for our wedding pictures, they came out stunning, and my husband and I are not the most photogenic people in the world. Thank you so much Shawn and Frankie! You are amazing.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Callan Photo 4
    Callan Photo 5
    Callan Photo 6

Callan Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Films by Andy
    Films by Andy Wedding Videographers

Working with Shawn and Frankie is literally one of the highlights of my year. Beyond being RIDICULOUSLY talented... they've become friends to me since the day we shot together last summer 2016. Throughout the entire wedding we shared all the moments together and we regularly will connect on Facebook to celebrate each others work and enjoy the friendship that was formed. Callan Photo has a heart for people first- an insane eye for their craft- and in both ways will exceed your expectations on every level. A day working with Shawn and Frankie is a day you'll never forget and I can't wait to team up with them again.

• Spinner Music Productions
    Spinner Music Productions Wedding DJs

The Callans are fantastic. Fun, Professional...and most importantly... they capture some of the most pure moments of wedding happiness I've ever seen!

• True Focus Films
    True Focus Films Wedding Videographers

I worked with Shawn Callan on a wedding, and his work is outstanding. Great personality and beautifully composed images.

• Reading, Massachusetts, 01867 See on map