33 Reviews for Callan Photo

Digital Files (4)
Prints (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
33 Callan Photo Reviews

Shawn (and his wife Frankie) are absolutely WONDERFUL! He was great to work with throughout the planning process as well as day-of. He took into consideration all of the feedback and requests we had and kept the day super relaxed and organized. He has quickly become the photographer of choice for my group of friends and I recommend him without hesitation! 10/10!

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an unbelievable experience with Shawn! Not only is he a great photographer, he is a kind person who genuinely wants to help make your wedding day go smoothly. We are absolutely in love with our photos - could not be happier!!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking back on our wedding I can honesty say this was the best money we spent. So many details are for one day but Shawn & Frankie capture it all to enjoy over and over again. I don’t even remember seeing them taking puctures or being in the way but they somehow managed to capture every moment!

Profile Picture Steph, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how much I loved working with Shawn and Frankie. I've known them both for a long time and absolutely LOVE their work (and them!). They're so creative with their shots and so, so easy to work with. My husband and I are not used to being the center of attention so we were nervous about our engagement shots, but Shawn and Frankie were so amazing and helped us break out of our shells and got some really fantastic shots. On our wedding day, they were absolutely perfect - they assisted with the day of timeline and really helped take so much stress off organizing the wedding party for photos and with the other pre-ceremony logistics. And of course, our photos are beautiful!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Shawn and Frankie were absolutely amazing to work with. Their work is breathtaking we were both so happy with our photos! Let's just say I haven't stopped looking at them since I received them. Thank you Shawn and Frankie!!

Profile Picture User5194065, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure to work with Shawn and Frankie! Right from our first interaction with them, they were nothing but kind, warm, professional, and super helpful throughout the whole planning process and on our wedding day itself. My husband and I had our engagement shoot with them as well as our wedding day. We are so in love with both sets of photos! Shawn and Frankie made us feel comfortable (since sometimes taking so many photos can be awkward!), and were so down to earth, easygoing, and flexible. They really did an amazing job capturing the story of our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Callan Photo!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I truly can't say enough about Callan Photo! We hired Callan Photo for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and have been so happy with our experience. If you’ve looked at their work, you already know that Shawn and Frankie are extremely talented and professional photographers, which is why we initially chose them to capture our wedding day. However, what might not be as readily apparent from the pictures, but is certainly equally important, is that Shawn and Frankie are not only unbelievably talented photographers, they’re also two wonderful individuals, which is important when you’re going to be spending the most important day of your life with them! I don’t think I ever truly considered the importance of the personality behind the talent when it comes to photographers, but working with Shawn and Frankie has made it abundantly clear that it’s so important to truly love the people who will be working with you on your wedding day. Before meeting Shawn and Frankie, my husband and I were nervous about feeling like we would be constantly posing for pictures. However, Shawn and Frankie made it clear that they simply wanted to capture us exactly as we were - two excited, nervous, silly people about to have one of the most important days of our lives. Throughout the day, Shawn and Frankie rolled with every punch that came their way - they managed to direct our rowdy wedding party with ease, they laughed along with us in the silly moments, and respectfully captured the more solemn ones without ever making us feel like we were under a camera lens, which allowed us to truly enjoy our day and each other. We are so thankful that we will be able to relive our wedding day through their photography for years to come. I cannot recommend Shawn and Frankie highly enough!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t begin to express how thankful my wife and I are that we hired Shawn and Frankie Callan. Their work had initially caught our eye on Facebook and when we reached out to ask about other couples’ experiences, we were met with glowing recommendations. We’re so happy and honored to be able to add to those now. From our very first meeting with Shawn, he immediately put us at ease and made us feel comfortable being ourselves around him. Shawn and Frankie were by our sides for every moment of our wedding day - from getting ready in the morning to our exit eight hours later, they quietly captured the moments as they unfolded without ever interfering or making us feel like we were in front of a camera. They handled our rowdy wedding party with an incredible amount of patience and humor, stayed with us for outdoors despite 90 degree weather and 95% humidity, and allowed us to feel calm and comfortable having an unplugged ceremony, knowing that they had the talent to capture every moment for us so that our guests could be present with us. Thank you, Shawn and Frankie, for everything. You two are amazing!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We LOVED Shawn and Frankie, we had them for our engagement pictures and our wedding last month. They were awesome, great pricing and so fun to have around. They will accommodate anything you want and need on your day for pictures. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We had such a wonderful experience with Shawn (and Frankie!). They were incredibly professional during the whole process, and at the same time made us feel comfortable enough to relax and be ourselves - this resulted in amazing pictures that captured us, and our day, perfectly. Shawn knows exactly what he's doing, and his confidence in his work made our wedding day portraits run smoothly, efficiently, and stress-free! Two wonderful people to work with, amazing photos - we truly felt like we had the most perfect photographers for our wedding!

Profile Picture Anneliese, 7/31/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Shawn and Frankie were awesome! They were so professional and so nice and they were great at herding our families. They even braved a cold New England day, taking pictures outside before, during, and after our outdoor, snowy, October ceremony. They also were spotted on our dance floor singing along to the music. I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User5564169, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints

Shawn and Frankie were amazing!! They were both so easy going and perfect to deal with during the hectic wedding day! They stayed calm, which kept me calm! I loved them and cannot say enough good things about them! I actually just got my pictures back, and they truly are beautiful!! I have gotten so many compliments. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot speak highly enough of Callan Photo. Shawn and Frankie are the perfect pair and were amazing to have as our wedding photographers. We met Shawn back in the fall when he shot our engagement photos. He took us all around to different spots in Beacon Hill and Boston. For the wedding he and Frankie were everywhere and really went out of their way to seek out great spots for a range of pictures. Not only do they take amazing photos, but they are personable and professional.

Profile Picture User4273014, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Callan Photo is simply perfection! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Callan Photo! From the minute you meet Shawn, you know you are in good hands. Shawn and his wife Frankie are professional, thoughtful, caring, creative, and you trust them with their work. They make that day all about you and it shows. Their work is great and we receive so many compliments on their work. They are so awesome and kind to everyone at the venue and to the guests! There are so many amazing pictures it is hard to have 1 favorite. During our wedding, Shawn and Frankie took the time to take some of the best candids and "must have" photos that we will be able to cherish forever. We would highly recommend Callan Photo!! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Callan Photo is incredible! Frankie & Shawn are professional and very flexible, which was important for our being a Seattle based couple having an engagement shoot and wedding in the Boston area. Friends, family and even coworkers are saying that our photos are the most gorgeous and representative of who we are as a couple. We had lots of weird ideas for our engagement and wedding and they took them on and added so many of their own unique ideas to our photos. We are such so happy with the quality!
Everyone should use them. Seriously!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shawn is a remarkable photographer and I was floored with the quality of our wedding pictures. He captured every important moment perfectly and has a really nice style is his photography along with some fantastic camera equipment. He listened and followed through with all of our requests and was really easy to work with.

I plan on using Callan Photo as our family photography in the future. We have had so many people ask who the photographer was at our wedding as the pictures were so impressive. He truly sets himself apart and obviously has a passion for what he does. I would recommend them to anyone and my wife and I are thrilled with how everything went.

Profile Picture Neil, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawn was amazing to work with right from the start. He was very flexible, knowledgeable, and has a true passion for photography. From picking the most beautiful location for engagement photos to delivering wonderful wedding pictures, we had complete trust and faith in his ability to get the perfect shots. We knew we didn't have to worry about our photos on our wedding day since Shawn was in complete control capturing all the right moments. Shawn and Frankie work perfectly as a team and we highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

All I can say is WOW. Shawn and Frankie are truly professionals and their creativity and skill shows in their photos. We would not have trusted anyone else to capture our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with them. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Callan Photo was one of the best decisions I made. Our wedding photos look like they belong in a magazine and I'm so happy with the mix of unplanned and portrait shots that I have received. I planned my wedding from a far and Shawn did a great job of scheduling Skype calls to start the planning and an in person meeting when I arrived in town. I didn't know exactly how to do a "first look" but knew that I wanted one. Shawn helped us to figure out the best place to stage the shot and when it came time- I didn't even know he was there, but he got amazing photos of the moment. Shawn and Frankie were a delight to work with throughout the day. They are both professional and sweet. I hope to get the chance to work with them again...maybe for some newborn photos in a few years :)

Profile Picture User4399248, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shawn & Frankie shot our wedding at the end of June...it is now August and I am still staring at hundreds of gorgeous photos, trying to decide which ones to purchase as canvas wraps and prints. They were professional, affordable, and adorable :)

Profile Picture Tara, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't say enough good things about Shawn and Frankie. Although the quality of their work speaks for itself (amazing), these two were so great to work with. They made us so comfortable and were completely non-intrusive to our wedding day, and the results were stunning. We would absolutely recommend them, we are so thankful, and plan to use them in the future to capture our family as it grows.

Profile Picture User4212732, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have only wonderful things to say about my experience with Callan Photo. Shawn and Frankie were both genuinely kind, energetic, and professional. I cannot imagine working with anyone else.

We planned our Maine wedding from Philadelphia and Shawn made the process completely painless with Skype meetings and flexibility to shoot our engagement photos when we were in the area for the Holidays.

On our wedding day guests thought that Shawn and Frankie were our long time friends. That personal yet professional energy was exactly what we needed to enjoy the process of taking beautiful photos that we will have for a lifetime.

I hope to work with Shawn and Frankie for all of our family's future photography needs. They're great people and their services cannot be beat.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot express how happy we are with Callan Photo. In addition to the STUNNING photo's, both Shawn and Frankie are attentive, thorough, and pleasant. They worked around our schedule, planned a detailed shot list well in advance, and were able to accommodate requests on the fly. They made our entire wedding experience that much more stress-free and enjoyable. In addition, we found their prices to be lower than that of ANY other photographer we looked at. Talk about value. I would recommend Callan Photo a million times over to anyone for anything, anytime.

Profile Picture Christopher, 1/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Callan Photo is wonderful! We were absolutely thrilled with the photos of our New Years Eve wedding. Shawn and Frankie were a pleasure to work with. We instantly felt comfortable with them and knew we picked the right people to capture our big day.
They are professional but fun, and so enthusiastic! We never felt like this was "just another wedding" to them. On the big day they were prompt and attentive. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with Callan Photo. We would highly recommend using them for your important event!

Profile Picture User4295632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawn was absolutely fantastic. Our engagement shoot came out awesome and got us acquainted to having our photos taken. Shawn went over everything with me from a-z and asked me what photos I wanted taken. He was there throughout the entire wedding and the photos he took are amazing.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/2/13, 1 Review