Nearby Vendors to Consider

About True Focus Films

Cinematic Wedding Artistry

Find out why WeddingWire has awarded us the Couples' Choice Award for 4 years in a row!  Let us create a wedding masterpiece for you to treasure.  Visit our blog to see what we're working on now!

CINEMATIC ARTISTRY
True Focus Films is an award-winning wedding film production team based in Burlington, MA.  Our goal is simple... to capture your wedding day unobtrusively and create a unique cinematic masterpiece.  We shoot all wedding footage in full HD quality using professional Canon DSLR cameras for the sharpest and most detailed images possible.  But you'll see that our wedding fims are more than just a collection of beautiful images and clear audio.  We place a heavy emphasis on capturing the "human" emotion of the day, and then we edit the footage to tell a heartfelt story about each and every wedding we cover.  Many times, couples will tell us that even though they've never met the couple in the wedding film they're watching, they feel like they almost "know" the couple by the end of the film.  We love hearing that and it makes us smile!

INCLUDED WITH ALL WEDDING FILM PACKAGES
· CANON DSLR CAMERAS - your event captured in breathtaking 1080p24 HD quality for sharpest images
· WIRELESS MICROPHONES – readings, ceremonial blessings, musicians, and vows recorded with crystal clear audio quality
· CUSTOM ARTWORK AND MENUS - movie-style titling and custom artwork on the disc case/face for a professional presentation
· SCROLLING CREDITS - movie-style credits at the end of your film, featuring all members of your wedding party
· CHAPTER POINTS – films divided at key points during your event for easier searching/skipping through your film
· trueDEMO PROCESS - our exclusive "demo disc" feature puts you in the "director's seat" (see below)
· CUSTOMER SERVICE – we respond to all emails/inquiries within 24-hours and provide regular updates on your film's progress
· CHOICE OF DVD OR BLU-RAY DISC – choose between standard-definition DVD discs or high-definition Blu-ray discs

EXCLUSIVE trueDEMO PROCESS
A key component of every weddig film is the disc that you will receive after all the initial editing is complete.  This disc allows you to view your project semi-completed and request changes to the film prior to the final project being delivered.  We feel that it is absolutely necessary to involve the couple in the editing process.  Every couple that we've worked with has enjoyed the trueDEMO disc as it has allowed them to fine-tune their wedding film.  Perhaps the volume is too low at a particular point, or the spelling of onscreen text needs to be corrected.  This is YOUR wedding film to cherish for years to come, and we want to make sure you are completely thrilled.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us for a free quote or for more information.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Selecting True Focus Films was definitely one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Richard and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! The entire True Focus team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it. One of the things I enjoy most about the video is being able to see so many of the reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Richard and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. We could not be happier with our videos!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

After watching a wedding recap film from True Focus Films online, I knew I wanted Richard to be my wedding videographer. A few weeks later we met (he came to our house which was so convenient, he was the only vendor we worked with to do this) and we got to know him and saw some more samples of his work. We booked him on the spot that day, 16 months before our wedding. A few days later we received a hand-written thank you. It is these small, thoughtful details that sets Richard apart.

Richard was so excited for us, and took an interest in learning more about us and our wedding day from the first meeting. He checked in regularly throughout the 16 months, just to see how our planning was going. He is extremely professional (taking notes on pre-prepared forms at each meeting), sincere, responsive and attentive to every detail. You really have a sense of how important getting it perfect is to him.

About 8 months prior to our wedding, Richard called to tell us that he and his wife were expecting their first child and due a week before our wedding. He gave us suggestions of a few colleagues who share his cinematographic style and shoot on the same equipment, and recommended we re-book with someone else to be safe. The thought of doing this devastated me. Richard was so committed to making sure I was happy that he worked it out that one of his colleagues would shoot the footage and he would edit and create our film. I was so thrilled.

As Richard compiled our film he sent us regular updates, clips and blog posts that we could share with family and friends, some of whom lived out of state/country and were unable to attend our wedding. Our recap clip was amazing and a week later we received our full film. We watched it last night and although I didn't cry on my wedding day, I was reduced to tears when re-living it watching our film. The quality of the Blu-Ray disc was amazing. I will treasure this film for the rest of my life. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

First off I need to highly express that Richard Kim from True Focus Films was by far the most Amazing person to work with.We cannot talk highly enough of the professionalism,the timely responses,the genuine care of wanting to know every detail about us prior to our wedding.After meeting with about 3 videographers,the search became depressing.We couldn't find what we wanted but then our photographer referred us to True Focus Films.Immediately after reaching out Richard picked up the phone and reach out to us.We set an appointment and he came to OUR house!So nice to be cattered to when you are planning a wedding!Richard came over on time I may add and brought in samples of the equipment he uses which was great,samples of his work which is indescribable how amazing and breath taking they ALL were!Our meeting lasted well over an hour but that was fine by us we were blown away with the professionalism.We were instantly hooked on his work.It was everything we were looking for HD quality,no shaking cameras,looked like a real movie when you played the DVD with the menu options,the sound quality was by far the best we heard.We had about 3 more meeting via phone/email and in person prior to our wedding and there was not one error in all the notes he took from our original meeting about a year ago! As our wedding approached Richard would reach out in email just to get us excited about our day which no other vendor did for us!It was great to see how involved he was.Then the wedding day!I was beyond nervous running around and Richard was just so calm and easy going,trying to keep me calm.It was just perfect everything we specifically wanted to capture on film he was right there capturing it I cannot wait to be able to view our final video the anticipation is killing us! Richard/ True Focus Films thank you for making our special day absolutely amazing.If anyone is looking for a videographer I HIGHLY recommend true focus films you will not be disappointed.
Jerry and Amy Pajotte