About True Focus Films
Find out why WeddingWire has awarded us the Couples' Choice Award for 4 years in a row! Let us create a wedding masterpiece for you to treasure. Visit our blog to see what we're working on now!
True Focus Films is an award-winning wedding film production team based in Burlington, MA. Our goal is simple... to capture your wedding day unobtrusively and create a unique cinematic masterpiece. We shoot all wedding footage in full HD quality using professional Canon DSLR cameras for the sharpest and most detailed images possible. But you'll see that our wedding fims are more than just a collection of beautiful images and clear audio. We place a heavy emphasis on capturing the "human" emotion of the day, and then we edit the footage to tell a heartfelt story about each and every wedding we cover. Many times, couples will tell us that even though they've never met the couple in the wedding film they're watching, they feel like they almost "know" the couple by the end of the film. We love hearing that and it makes us smile!
INCLUDED WITH ALL WEDDING FILM PACKAGES
· CANON DSLR CAMERAS - your event captured in breathtaking 1080p24 HD quality for sharpest images
· WIRELESS MICROPHONES – readings, ceremonial blessings, musicians, and vows recorded with crystal clear audio quality
· CUSTOM ARTWORK AND MENUS - movie-style titling and custom artwork on the disc case/face for a professional presentation
· SCROLLING CREDITS - movie-style credits at the end of your film, featuring all members of your wedding party
· CHAPTER POINTS – films divided at key points during your event for easier searching/skipping through your film
· trueDEMO PROCESS - our exclusive "demo disc" feature puts you in the "director's seat" (see below)
· CUSTOMER SERVICE – we respond to all emails/inquiries within 24-hours and provide regular updates on your film's progress
· CHOICE OF DVD OR BLU-RAY DISC – choose between standard-definition DVD discs or high-definition Blu-ray discs
EXCLUSIVE trueDEMO PROCESS
A key component of every weddig film is the disc that you will receive after all the initial editing is complete. This disc allows you to view your project semi-completed and request changes to the film prior to the final project being delivered. We feel that it is absolutely necessary to involve the couple in the editing process. Every couple that we've worked with has enjoyed the trueDEMO disc as it has allowed them to fine-tune their wedding film. Perhaps the volume is too low at a particular point, or the spelling of onscreen text needs to be corrected. This is YOUR wedding film to cherish for years to come, and we want to make sure you are completely thrilled.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us for a free quote or for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Categories: Wedding Videographer