True Focus Films

13 Druid Hill Ave, Burlington, MA 01803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About True Focus Films

Find out why WeddingWire has awarded us the Couples' Choice Award for 4 years in a row! Let us create a wedding masterpiece for you to treasure

OUR STORYTELLING APPROACH
True Focus Films is an award-winning wedding film production team based in Burlington, MA. Our goal is simple... to capture your wedding day unobtrusively and create a unique cinematic masterpiece. We shoot all wedding footage in full HD quality using professional Canon DSLR cameras for the sharpest and most detailed images possible. But you'll see that our wedding films are more than just a collection of beautiful images and clear audio. We place a heavy emphasis on capturing the "human" emotion of the day, and then we carefully edit the footage to tell a heartfelt story about the wedding couple. Many times, prospective clients will tell us that even though they've never met the couple in the wedding film they're watching, they feel like they almost "know" the couple by the end of the film. We love hearing that and it makes us smile!

ONLINE STREAMING

We offer online streaming of your wedding highlight film, showcasing the best moments of the big day. Allow your family and friends to relive all the fun via their mobile devices and web-enabled TVs, or share your film via social media. We provide all the links and the hosting, you get all the "wows"!

ONLINE GALLERY

Check out some of our recent wedding films at www.truefocusfilms.com/gallery.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us for a free quote or for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow True Focus Films on

Sunset over deck

• Videos 2

40 Reviews for True Focus Films

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

Selecting True Focus Films was definitely one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Richard and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! The entire True Focus team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it. One of the things I enjoy most about the video is being able to see so many of the reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Richard and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. We could not be happier with our videos!

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2015

After watching a wedding recap film from True Focus Films online, I knew I wanted Richard to be my wedding videographer. A few weeks later we met (he came to our house which was so convenient, he was the only vendor we worked with to do this) and we got to know him and saw some more samples of his work. We booked him on the spot that day, 16 months before our wedding. A few days later we received a hand-written thank you. It is these small, thoughtful details that sets Richard apart.

Richard was so excited for us, and took an interest in learning more about us and our wedding day from the first meeting. He checked in regularly throughout the 16 months, just to see how our planning was going. He is extremely professional (taking notes on pre-prepared forms at each meeting), sincere, responsive and attentive to every detail. You really have a sense of how important getting it perfect is to him.

About 8 months prior to our wedding, Richard called to tell us that he and his wife were expecting their first child and due a week before our wedding. He gave us suggestions of a few colleagues who share his cinematographic style and shoot on the same equipment, and recommended we re-book with someone else to be safe. The thought of doing this devastated me. Richard was so committed to making sure I was happy that he worked it out that one of his colleagues would shoot the footage and he would edit and create our film. I was so thrilled.

As Richard compiled our film he sent us regular updates, clips and blog posts that we could share with family and friends, some of whom lived out of state/country and were unable to attend our wedding. Our recap clip was amazing and a week later we received our full film. We watched it last night and although I didn't cry on my wedding day, I was reduced to tears when re-living it watching our film. The quality of the Blu-Ray disc was amazing. I will treasure this film for the rest of my life. I can't recommend him enough!

Amy · Married on 10/24/2014

First off I need to highly express that Richard Kim from True Focus Films was by far the most Amazing person to work with.We cannot talk highly enough of the professionalism,the timely responses,the genuine care of wanting to know every detail about us prior to our wedding.After meeting with about 3 videographers,the search became depressing.We couldn't find what we wanted but then our photographer referred us to True Focus Films.Immediately after reaching out Richard picked up the phone and reach out to us.We set an appointment and he came to OUR house!So nice to be cattered to when you are planning a wedding!Richard came over on time I may add and brought in samples of the equipment he uses which was great,samples of his work which is indescribable how amazing and breath taking they ALL were!Our meeting lasted well over an hour but that was fine by us we were blown away with the professionalism.We were instantly hooked on his work.It was everything we were looking for HD quality,no shaking cameras,looked like a real movie when you played the DVD with the menu options,the sound quality was by far the best we heard.We had about 3 more meeting via phone/email and in person prior to our wedding and there was not one error in all the notes he took from our original meeting about a year ago! As our wedding approached Richard would reach out in email just to get us excited about our day which no other vendor did for us!It was great to see how involved he was.Then the wedding day!I was beyond nervous running around and Richard was just so calm and easy going,trying to keep me calm.It was just perfect everything we specifically wanted to capture on film he was right there capturing it I cannot wait to be able to view our final video the anticipation is killing us! Richard/ True Focus Films thank you for making our special day absolutely amazing.If anyone is looking for a videographer I HIGHLY recommend true focus films you will not be disappointed.
    Jerry and Amy Pajotte

True Focus Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths
    Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Wedding DJs

There is a true different between someone who does 'wedding video' and someone who creates a film. I have seen the end result of True Focus and their work is extraordinary! The took the essence of the event that we worked together and captured and edited it perfectly. It is worth your weight in gold to have a great film company capture your event. I have been married 7 years and looked at the pics once but watch my wedding video a few times a year.

• 13 Druid Hill Ave Burlington, MA 01803 See on map