16654 Soledad Canyon Rd 197, Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About CaliCreative Studios

CaliPhotography, which gave way to CaliCreative Studios, was formed in early 2006 with the mission to become the best photographers around. We are a team of like-minded creatives who appreciate top quality and creating art for you, not just "taking photos". We are a team of artists, inspired by love, light, laughter, and the little things that make our couples unique.

weddingsplash43

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for CaliCreative Studios

• Denise

Denise · Married on 05/26/2012

Awesome and amazing!!! What more can I say. I booked early with CaliCreative and got a great deal. They are new to shooting weddings but I was more than impressed by their work. I absolutely love the way our wedding pictures came out. Clint & Andrea shot our wedding. Not only did they get some great shots but they were fun to have around. They are very responsive to the type of pictures you want and have some great ideas of their own. This was a complete risk given that I found them through a facebook ad but I'm so glad I did.

Sent on 07/25/2012