Cake Llama Custom Dessert Catering

Dripping Springs, TX View map Visit website

Based in Dripping Springs, Texas, Cake Llama Custom Dessert Catering creates stunning wedding cakes for couples celebrating their once-in-a-lifetime special day.

We have been creating wedding cakes and dessert bars for 8 years and our founder was previously an Executive Pastry Chef for a 5-diamond ranked luxury resort. We are currently a preferred vendor for backstage catering at places like The Moody Center and Circuit of the Americas with clients like Harry Styles, Green Day, and Ed Sheeran.

Along with making custom stunning creations, we are also known for having a strong foundation of support FOR our community. We regularly provide free meal kits to those in need and provide second-chance employment to those who are exiting recovery or transitioning out of incarceration. When you support Cake Llama, you support your community.

We believe in a wedding cake and/or dessert bar being as customized as every other detail in the wedding. I mean, who has ever wanted a cookie-cutter wedding? We offer to pinpoint attention to detail and gladly welcome any Pinterest request. All for prices that can be much easier afforded. Our promise to each of our clients is that they will get the luxury experience of a personal Pastry Chef without breaking the bank. Our pricing is very flexible. Check out our Insta for more cake pics! Handle @ CakeLlama

• Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Chelsie
    Chelsie B. Married on 12/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Desserts for the YAS QUEEN

If you want a fun vendor who is willing to brainstorm with you, work with your style and help take your wedding to the next level then its Cake Llama! To say that people loved our dessert table would be an understatement! I had bridesmaids out on the dance floor dancing with the churros and taking pictures of the cake all night! I couldn't have asked for better desserts at our wedding and Cake Llama's amazing unique energy just helped pump me up a little bit more :)
  • Erika
    Erika S. Married on 10/15/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HIRE ALYSSA! Now... like right now.

My goodness y'all. Stop looking and just hire Alyssa already! First off, she is amazing and does great work for her community if you follow her on Instagram. Secondly, her emails alwayssss make you feel like you are the most special person in the world. And now the food!!! WOW! We had a cake, a grooms cake (which I asked for a cinnamon roll cake instead) and a dessert table. When I tell you that every single thing tasted amazing I mean it! Additionally, I asked her if she could make our desserts Halloween themed and she NAILED it! Seriously she is the only cake or dessert person I will ever use or recommend. 12/10 on the scale. Oh and did I mention you won't find someone that beats her pricing for her services? She is THE best out there!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

address Dripping Springs, TX, 78620
Location of (Cake Llama Custom Dessert Catering)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding