Central Market-Westgate

4477 South Lamar Boulevard Austin, TX 78745, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Central Market-Westgate

Congratulations on your engagement! Here at Central Market we pride ourselves in providing our customers with the best products for the best prices and cake is no exception. We understand that weddings can be expensive and we want to help! We're thrilled that you’re considering Central Market for your wedding!

Follow Central Market-Westgate on

Wedding554
Wedding554

43 Reviews for Central Market-Westgate

Jazmine · Married on 10/15/2016

We used the Central Market Westgate location for both our wedding and grooms cake. Sue Ellen worked with us during our tasting and booking, and we also worked with Mercedes during the payment phase. I was beyond pleased with the quality and service at Central Market. The cakes were delicious and absolute crowd pleasers. Not to mention very affordable compared to the fancy bakeries in town. The delivery was on time and perfectly set up. I highly recommend this Central Market location for wedding cake services.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Johanna · Married on 06/11/2016

Diana did the flowers for my wedding, and I was so happy with the result! Before meeting with Diana, the other florists I checked out were pricey, overwhelming, and just overly complicated. When someone first suggested Diana at Central Market, I was concerned that I might end up with something sub-par or cheap-looking. But this is far from your typical grocery store level florist. Diana is incredibly knowledgeable about all things floral AND all things specific to wedding floral. She helped me think through several issues I would not have even considered otherwise, because she has done this before and knows how it works. She will get you an end result that is every bit as Pinterest-worthy as the other guys, while being a lot more reasonable in terms of price and overall approach. She was very flexible and worked with us to get us just what we wanted and nothing we didn’t. I really appreciated how she was very good at taking my ideas for what I wanted and translating them into something real that was doable, beautiful, classy, and true to the look I was going for. My flowers ended up looking more gorgeous than I had even imagined, and I could not have been more pleased. Diana saved me money and unnecessary hassle, and helped make my day beautiful. Definitely check her out.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Ema · Married on 04/24/2015

One of the things that guests at our wedding raved about the most was our wedding cake! Central Market-Westgate did an awesome job decorating the cake the way I envisioned all the while being simply delicious. They were so easy to work with and super flexible. I couldn't be more pleased with their work and I'm really glad we had them as part of our wedding

Sent on 05/12/2015

Central Market-Westgate FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• 4477 South Lamar Boulevard Austin, TX 78745 Austin, 78745 See on map
    5128994300 (262) (Phone number)
    7am-10pm Monday-Sunday