12152 223rd Ave Apt/Suite, Bristol, WI 53104 Map · Phone number

About Cake & Champagne Event Co.

Cake and Champagne Event Co. is a wedding planning business specializing in designing & planning weddings. We adore charming and personalized weddings and love helping our clients create a beautiful event that showcases their own personality. We believe beautiful shouldn't break the bank, and it is possible to create the day you imagined on a budget.

Our affordable planning and coordination services will help you stay on track, organized and stress free. Our rentals and design services can simply transform any space. We can even stay and clean everything up.

weddingcenterpiece14
weddingcenterpiece14
1017146110203559947624412496258720o
193811710203559946984396403557618n
Cake & Champagne Event Co.

3 Reviews for Cake & Champagne Event Co.

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

I hired Sarah as a partial day of coordinator, and she was awesome! She was there before the ceremony to help gather guests and finish last minute details. We had a problem with the shuttle bus service provided by the hotel and Sarah handled it with professionalism and made sure the problem was fixed for the end of the wedding. Sarah is responsive via email, phone, and text message. Sarah helped coordinate the timeline of events and worked hand in hand with our band and my maid of honor to make sure everything was running smoothly and on time. Sarah truly helped out with so many little details that the venue staff did not help out with, so if it wasn't for Sarah, I don't know what I would have done. And her prices are very affordable for partial day of coordination.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Brian · Married on 12/10/2016

We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator for our wedding in Lincoln Park in Chicago this past weekend. She was so great to work with throughout the process and helped ensure a smooth evening for my bride and I. Her rates are extremely competitive for the quality of service provided and she is really helpful throughout the planning stages. I would highly recommend Sarah for her coordination services and she is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tasha · Married on 04/25/2015

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

I contacted Sarah with Cake and Champagne through Craigslist. We had only ONE phone conversation and four e-mails back and forth within these e-mails I asked if I needed to sign a contract or pay a down payment she replied back No. She was charging me $450 to decorate my reception hall and take down decorations at the end of the night.

I sent this e-mail April 3rd. I just had my reception this weekend on April 25th.

"Sarah,
    I'm sorry to find out last minute but my aunt and 8 bridesmaids are adamant that they will help me with decorations and clean up so I will not be needing you to come April 25th anymore. I'm sorry. I will keep your info for two of my friends that will be getting married in the next year or 2 though.
    Hope you have a great Easter,
    Tasha"

Here was Sarah's response back:

"Tasha,
    As a small business thank you so much for wasting my time. Next time please contact a larger company that doesn't have children to feed. I get it I was a bride on a tight budget also but to cancel like this is rude."

Due to Sarah's inappropriate and unprofessional response she just lost out on two other business opportunities and I will make sure to let my friends in the Kenosha/Milwaukee area know about her business practices as well.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Cake & Champagne Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 595.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4