4533 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cafe Chardonnay Catering

Thank you for considering Café Chardonnay to share in your most special event! Since 1986, we have combined our award winning culinary talents, impeccably correct, yet casually comfortable service, with our extreme attention to detail for all aspects of your wedding. Cafe Chardonnay is privileged to offer the quality of our fine dining restaurant and a location of your choice.

We love weddings and we offer our full service catering for that reason! We are able to work with each couple individually to create their unique Pinterest Perfect day, in a variety of price ranges. Imagine having your own personal party planner, chef and service staff!

Café Chardonnay caters in any location our brides may choose. we are partnered with numerous venues throughout South Florida, however back yard weddings hold a special place in our hearts!

Please contact us at 561-627-2662, or email to mindy@cafe-chardonnay.com.,

We truly look forward to working with you!

dsc0011

Cafe Chardonnay Catering 2
Cafe Chardonnay Catering 3
  • F

Farhana · Married on 07/23/2017

Mindy and her team have gone ABOVE and BEYOND all of our expectations! Food was quite honestly one of the most important things for us during our wedding and not only did they deliver on amazing food but on impeccable service as well. Mindy was a God send and helped us EVERY single step of the way. She was so easy to work with! She understood my vision, helped me with linens, glassware etc. and did not let me worry about anything. Our wedding was in July, it's almost October now and my guests are still raving about her service and food. I don't know what I would do if we didn't have Mindy for our wedding--truly. You're in great hands with Mindy--trust me! I recommend her to EVERYONE.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Cafe Chardonnay Catering 4
    Cafe Chardonnay Catering 5
    Cafe Chardonnay Catering 6

Kaitlin · Married on 05/17/2014

The food was great as well as the service. Everyone loved the salad. The wait staff was great and very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant not only for a dinner date, but for catering as well.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

As a bride, the moment I realized everything I spent my life planning for the last 15 months, was coming to fruition, I started to panic. My dad walked me down the aisle and I unconsciously lost sight of the details/schedules/timing… and as I focused on joining my life with my husband, every little detail, still fell into place. Gigi, Frank, Mindy at Café Chardonnay carried out a vision that was not only created and shared, but executed more perfectly than we could have ever imagined, planned in our head, or on paper. Throughout the entire process they were advocates for us, and realistic with us. They put us in touch with vendors who were just as reliable, personable, and professional as them. They spent countless hours coordinating, consulting, and giving us their time, energy, and creativity. That time they spent with us led to a setting, an event, a wedding, that reflected me and my husband in every second of the day and every detail. We will forever look back on this as the most blissful, exciting and special, not only day, but time in our lives. Our guests are still talking about the food and the level of service they were provided by the staff from Cafe Chardonnay; they were extremely professional, yet friendly, and genuinely happy to be there. Each and every one of them shared in the smiles that were on everyone's faces. Frank put together an impeccable menu that was flexible for our day; a variety of perfectly paired foods of outstanding quality. The majority of our guests traveled with us from New England to FL, there was a level of expertise that we needed to achieve and Café Chardonnay provided that for us with beyond exceptional all around service.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Cafe Chardonnay Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• The Majestic Vision
    The Majestic Vision Wedding Planners

Cafe Chardonnay is one of the best restaurants and caterers in the area. Their service is impeccable and the food is exquisite. Mindy and her team truly care about their customers and it shows in their work. Whether it's arranging rentals (for no additional cost!), adjusting menu options or whipping up a tasty signature cocktail, they will do whatever they can to keep their customers happy. With Cafe Chardonnay, you are guaranteed to have food and service you'll love!

• 4533 PGA Blvd Palm Beach Gardens, 33418 See on map