219 Loon Lake Drive, Kyle, TX 78640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About C4 Dj Productions

C4 Dj Productions is owned and operated by Chris Eppinger, originally from Houston Texas Chris has always had a passion for great music across all genres. In 2010 Chris started his own company C4 Dj Productions in order to bring the best Dj experience available for weddings and events in the central Texas area. His close attention to detail and concern for his clients needs ensures that the right music will be played at your wedding while presenting himself in the most professional way possible.

C4 Dj Productions only uses top of the line equipment so you don't have to worry about a substandard system failing during your wedding and he also provides a wireless mics and even a couple of lights for the dancing portion of the reception. C4 Dj Productions takes great pride in providing you the best Dj service around and all within a reasonable flat rate price.

Contact us today for more information!

Follow C4 Dj Productions on

da7049
img525

28 Reviews for C4 Dj Productions

pat · Getting married on 05/10/2019

We had Chris DJ our daughter's wedding and he did an excellent job! He was prompt, professional and did a great job of keeping the party going. We have guests ages 8-80 and he literally had all of them on the dance floor! Definitely recommend! Pat

Sent on 01/24/2014

C4 Dj Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Pat for taking the time to give me such a great review. Take care! Chris

Susan · Married on 06/10/2017

Adam from C4 DJ did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was very helpful letting my soloist rehearse before the ceremony. The ceremony music and readings were easily heard by everyone despite the outdoor setting. We gave him and incredibly long list of song requests and he worked them in perfectly. I have never been to a wedding with more guests of every age up and dancing all night.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Betty · Married on 09/05/2015

C4 Dj Productions provided a fun and amazing time for me and my guests at my wedding held at Red Ridge on 9/5/2015. The services were included in the wedding package in my contract with Red Ridge for my wedding and reception. I am not good with music, and Chris helped me every step of the way. He had a very precise list of songs I needed to choose and even included examples to help me make my selections. Chris knows his music, can read the crowd and change things up in a split second as needed, and he always made sure that the newlyweds were happy and taken care of the entire night. Thank you C4 Dj Productions for your help in the planning phase of my wedding and for taking care of me and my guests on my wedding night.

I highly recommend Chris and C4 Dj Productions for any special event!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

C4 Dj Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

C4 DJ, Chris & Adam are always a pleasure to work with! We've worked with them both for many years and it's always great to have them at Stonehouse Villa! They know the venue best out of all of our DJ's so they always come very prepared and know the flow of our venue to help prepare our couples as well. They are #1 on our preferred vendor list!

• Red Ridge
    Red Ridge Banquet Halls

Red Ridges very own Chris Eppinger AKA C4 Dj Productions! 5 stars all the way everytime!

• 219 Loon Lake Drive Kyle, 78640 See on map