11232 Vista Sorrento Pkwy #301, San Diego, CA 92130 Map · Phone number

About BZM STUDIO Photography

Thank you for stopping by!

BZM STUDIO is a photography boutique specializing in wedding, engagement, event and portrait photography, based in San Diego, California. We do love destination weddings, too!

Please visit our website and contact us for booking / inquiry via email: beata@bzmstudio.com or call: (925) 864-1704.

Can't wait to hear from you!

wedding photography | engagement photography | event photography | portrait photography | family photography

wedding photographer | engagement photographer | event photographer | portrait photographer | family photographer

* San Diego Photographer * La Jolla Photographer * Del Mar Photographer * Solana Beach Photographer * Rancho Santa Fe Photographer * Carlsbad Photographer * Oceanside Photographer * San Clemente Photographer * Dana Point Photographer * Laguna Niguel Photographer * Laguna Beach Photographer * Long Beach Photographer * Orange County Photographer * Newport Beach Photographer * Huntington Beach Photographer * Manhattan Beach Photographer * Los Angeles Photographer * Santa Monica Photographer * Malibu Photographer * Santa Barbara Photographer * Temecula Valley Photographer * Escondido Photographer * Ramona Photographer * Julian Photographer * Murrieta Photographer * Palm Desert Photographer * Palm Springs Photographer * South California Photographer * North California Photographer * Mexico Photographer * World Destinations Photographer

Follow BZM STUDIO Photography on

25 Reviews for BZM STUDIO Photography

• Z

Zoe · Married on 07/22/2017

Beata Pevny did a lovely job at our wedding this past summer in Sonoma. We were so thrilled to have amazing photos and memories of our special day. I would highly recommend her to any other bride that wants incredible photos. She was easy to work, very flexible, and professional.

S. · Married on 06/01/2017

My wife and I were less than a week away from our wedding. As we were keeping our nuptials very simple, we considered having our family take our photos. As we drew closer, we realized that even our most basic plans were becoming complex. So, at the last minute, we decided to hire a photographer. A friend of ours recommended Beata (BZM Photography). Our friend’s suggestion could not have been better.

We met up with Beata the day before our wedding in order to discuss what exactly we wanted in our photos. My wife and I were immediately impressed with Beata’s warm personality and obvious professionalism. After describing the type of shots we wanted, we are all set for the following day.

The day of the wedding, Beata made us feel totally at as ease as she alternated between taking posed photos and candid shots. The results were fantastic and were more than we hoped for. Thanks to her, the memories of our wedding will always be well preserved by her great work.

We’ve been so impressed with Beata, my wife an I are already planning to work with her again in near future.

Vale · Married on 03/03/2017

A mutual friend recommended Beata to us. My better half and I met with her for consultation and we clicked instantly. On our wedding day at City Hall, my wife and I were a bit stressed due to a few hiccups, but Beata was able to put us at ease in front of her camera and reminded us to enjoy the moment.

We received absolutely amazing photos! She captured our ceremony, wedding portraits, and small reception at our La Jolla home so beautifully! Beata has an incredible eye for details.

Overall, we had a great experience!

BZM STUDIO Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• La Belle Occasion
    La Belle Occasion Wedding Planners

Beata is absolutely amazing! She has incredible perception and foresight. Not only does she take great pictures, but she can blend into any event and photograph without being a distraction to the event /guests. I would absolutely recommend BZM Studio Photography to anyone in need of a photographer for any event.

• DJ Danny Aon
    DJ Danny Aon Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure and fortune to work with Beata this weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn. She is possibly my favorite photographer to work with and has an amazing personality. The clients and many of the guests actually went out of their way to thank her for doing such a great job! I also noticed she took her time to setup the perfect shot, and double checked her photos before moving on to the next shot which shows a great attention to detail. I 100% recommend Beata for any wedding or event you may have coming up and personally will be recommending all my future clients to book her (if she's available!). Great job! 10/10!

• 11232 Vista Sorrento Pkwy #301 San Diego, 92130 See on map