Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Burlap & Rose Weddings

Burlap & Rose Weddings is an experienced wedding planning company based out of Los Angeles, California that serves couples all over Los Angeles County and Austin, Texas. Jennifer Toth Clary, the owner and lead planner of this passionate business, wants to remove any stress you may be feeling during your planning process. She and her team are happy to plan both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. Burlap & Rose Weddings offers couples multiple packages to choose from, based on their individual needs and desires.

Experience
Jen founded her unique company in 2015, after planning her own back-to-back coastal wedding celebrations. She earned two Master's degrees in Planning and Public policy, and has a background working for nonprofit management and advocacy. Jen prides herself on her fast, personalized responses to email, text and phone calls, along with her attention to detail, honest answers and ability to bring your vision to life.

This full-service event planning company specializes in partial planning or what they refer to as their Collaborative Package. This is perfect for couples who want to stay involved in the planning process, but want to hand over all the logistical details to someone else. The team at Burlap & Rose Weddings also offers Day-of/Month-of Coordination, known as their Wedding Management Package, as well as Floral Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, officiants, musicians and more. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Burlap & Rose Weddings 5
Burlap & Rose Weddings 6
Burlap & Rose Weddings 7

Catie Falcone · Getting married on 05/03/2021

would recommend again and again

Do I have room for all the wonderful things I want to say about Jen and her team? Kind, warm, honest, open, huge smile. Of all the nerves I had for my wedding, Jen was absolutely not one of them. Friends have asked if anything didn't go as planned the day of and I can honestly say that if it did, I had no idea. Jen is just plain great at what she does. From the beginning of the planning process to the end Jen was here to ease my worries and make sure everything went flawlessly. She is an amazing listener and collaborator but will tell it to you if logistically something won't work or if, given her expertise, another option would work better. Jen helped me to take on a massive task of planning a wedding and helped me to laugh the entire way through. It was truly a joy to have her as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Amber

Amber Reed · Married on 05/05/2019

Would recommend Burlap & Rose a thousand times over

I'll admit I was skeptical to hiring a wedding planner/coordinator, but reached out to Burlap & Rose Weddings out of curiosity. Looking back now? I don't know how I thought I could have done the whole process without Jen.

She kept me organized and stress-free the entire time, was patient and quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. Every phone call and catch-up that we had felt more like I was planning my wedding with a close friend. She just immediately puts you at ease, and you know that you're working with a real professional. Even my parents raved about how easy she made the day-of process without knowing all of the hard work Jen had already done behind the scenes.

I've had multiple friends ask how I managed to put it all together while making the process look so simple. My answer is always that I trusted Jen to do her job. I gave her small pieces of inspiration, and her creativity bloomed to make a wonderful event that guests are still raving about. She understood my vision, my overall personality, and used every tool at her disposal to make sure my husband and I had a worry-free, great time on the most memorable day of our lives.

Jen is seriously just the best, and I would recommend her a thousand times over

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • ERIN

Erin Givarz · Married on 04/06/2019

Jen of burlap & rose saved our wedding.

On Saturday, April 6th, 2019, at approximately 12:30pm - three hours before my wedding was set to begin, I was told that my outdoor venue was deemed unsafe due to flash floods and everyone was told to evacuate the premises.

As I cried in the bathroom, Jen Clary of Burlap & Rose Weddings set out to save our wedding. One hour later, we had a BEAUTIFUL NEW VENUE at no cost to us. Jen was behind EVERYTHING - she went about decorating the new venue, contacting vendors, reworking the schedule, EVERYTHING. The new venue was somehow *BETTER*. We are still in shock from it all. I have tears in my eye as I recount this. Craziest of all, we started ON. TIME.

This, on top of months of phone calls, coordination, and incredible professionalism.

Get yourself a Jen. Hire Burlap & Rose for your wedding!!!!

LOVE!

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Michael Stephens Photography
    Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is a consummate professional and an amazing person at that! She really puts her heart and her all into each client. I absolutely loved working with her and cannot wait to do so again!!!

• The Brides and the Bees
    The Brides and the Bees Wedding Photographers

What's not to love about Burlap + Rose?! Now THIS is a VIP experience!

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90028 See on map