Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number

About Burlap & Bordeaux

Your wedding day is one of the most special and significant days of your life. Let us design the perfect day to captivate your guests and leave them in awe. From rustic to elegant and traditional, we can capture the ambiance you have in mind and will set your wedding apart leaving your guests remembering your wedding for days to come. We offer a number of services to complete your day from planning, to styling, decor rentals, floristry, and coordination.

Follow Burlap & Bordeaux on

Burlap & Bordeaux 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 03/10/2019

Wedding Dreams Do Come True

To sum it up, Brooke exceeded our wildest imagination with her ingenuity, resourcefulness, and downright awesome personality. My now husband and I do not normally write reviews nor do we want to bore you with the details, but hiring Brooke was the best choice of our whole wedding planning process. Our florals were the talk of our wedding evening and several guests commented on how great Brooke was specifically.

We are the kind of people who know exactly what kind of aesthetics we like and we threw Brooke several wedding planning curve balls, such as requesting a 8 ft tall floral arch and delivering a full truck-load of personalized signs/wedding flare for her to set up day-of. She delivered with ease on all fronts and we felt that we could trust her with any responsibility. She is a perfect blend of support, but also practicality. Trust me, you will be ready to practically adopt Brooke into your own family after planning your wedding with Burlap & Bordeaux. We sure are. :) Our big day was perfect, stress free, and the best day of our lives! Thank you again, Brooke!

Burlap & Bordeaux 8
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

An instant partner for your biggest day!

Writing a review for two services: wedding planning and flowers.

Wedding Planning:
    -Brooke was extremely helpful and knowledge when it came to planning our October wedding in Santa Barbara. Brooke was on our venue's recommended vendor list.
    -She won us over with her timeliness -- which for us, was probably her biggest strength. Whenever we had a question (and we had A LOT), she was quick to jump on the phone. (It is worth noting -- she is most accessible over text...so if you prefer email, it is worth you adjusting your communication style.)
    -It seemed like Brooke was always willing to negotiate on our behalf, which we appreciated. And when things still came in over budget, she was helpful in trimming certain aspects so it didn't seem like you were giving up a lot.
    -When working with Brooke and setting your budget, communicate what you most important elements are. For us, it was the videographer and bar. We didn't communicate this early enough, so they were both things that went over budget because we needed to splurge to get what we wanted. When we later discovered this disconnect, Brooke did help to scale back other things.
    -I am super detailed oriented and what everything in a spreadsheet. The budget doc you'll get from Brooke is basic...so be prepared to build in the detail yourself, or tell her what you need. And you should keep good notes along the way...again this is just because I don't want anything to fall between the cracks.
    -We ended up going about $8K over budget (budget was $50K). Which we felt really good about given our 165 guest count for a Santa Barbara wedding in October. (note - this didn't include my dress, his suit, our suite, rings, etc.)

Flowers: We wanted a very natural, elegant look and feel to our wedding...and she did just that!
    -Flowers weren't that important to us. We really didn't want to spend a lot of money on them...and we didn't. But what Brooke and her team were able to do with our budget was magical. I can't wait to share pictures :)
    -She did something special for my husband. To honor his grandmother with whom he was very close with, Brooke put a yellow carnation as his boutonniere. So incredibly thoughtful.

All-in-all -- Brooke was fantastic and she will be for you too!

Esmeralda · Married on 05/19/2018

I want to note, that coming from a familiar line of work, Burlap & Bordeaux should belong to the list of Best Wedding Planners in the United States. The team truly delivers a vision of yours over exceeding your expectations. Four about 13 years I have been working at 5 Star Resorts, and Brooke Heflin by far outperforms a lot of Event Coordinators I have seen. I mean, just head over to look at her work. You will see the love and passion she portrays via photographs, that do not do her entire work justice. There is not enough space here to convey my message of how appreciative and grateful we are with Brooke and her team, but I will do my best to sum up the facts. I met Brooke at a wedding exposition in Santa Barbara, and even her expo set up was not like any other set up, it exceeded nice and beautiful. It was the work of a true professional whom prides themselves in their expertise. My husband and I were engaged for over a year. During that time we had so many changes happen regarding wedding planning. We are extremely impressed at how Brooke handled all our adversities. Never once did she throw in the towel, say no to anything, not respond, or get frustrated. It was the complete opposite, she ALWAYS brought a solution, regardless of what the problem was, did I mention ALWAYS! I have not met another human that exudes the love they have for what they do, like Brooke. She even gave us such a generous gift that we were so grateful with, but her generosity does not end there. The generous amount of care to do an immaculate job, and obtain optimum results with her decor and service will never go overseen. Shawn and I cannot express enough how grateful we are with Brooke and her team. Even our guests still ask about the wedding planning team! Nothing but extremely positive feedback. What more can a bride ask for? Nothing, Burlap & Bordeaux fulfilled it. If you are looking for a true professional and just perfection on your big event, then you found it in Brooke.

Burlap & Bordeaux 9

Burlap & Bordeaux FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,822.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,814.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,404.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3