Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number

About Burgundy Event

Your wedding day is one of the most important and extraordinary days of your life. You want your wedding to show your personal touch, memorable and enjoyable for everyone.

Planning a stylish and elegant wedding can be overwhelming. Burgundy Event has many years of wedding experience and the expertise to make sure your wedding vision come true. Our dedicated and professional team will arrange all the details to make sure your wedding day is flawless. Our goal is to give you a stressed-free wedding and exactly as you envisioned it where you and your loved ones can relax and have a good one.

Available for destination wedding.

Member of Association Bridal Of Consultant

emmijulius04431
54fa2a7fd7fcc578 1247789545065 n50613371006206248535461

17 Reviews for Burgundy Event

Kennya · Married on 09/20/2015

I am more than blessed to have met and hired Prisca (Burgundy Events) to help me with the planning of my wedding. When I got engaged I knew I had to hire someone to help with the planning of my special day due to my busy schedule. I remember attending the LA Convention Bridal show in hopes to find someone who I could easily communicate and would be able to understand my ideas. I remember talking to Prisca and she made me feel comfortable and showed me she knew what she was doing. I wanted my wedding to be unique and thanks to Prisca, that's what I got . I got my dream wedding!

Prisca, I want to thank you for your patience, availability and all of the above. You helped me make my wedding be a one of a kind one. Decorations, music, entrance, etc., turn out perfect because of you. May God bless you.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Fransiska went above and beyond our expectations. She is the reason why I stayed SANE the month before our wedding. She took care of everything-which is really awesome since I'm a control freak! It was easy for me to let her take the reigns because she's just as detail-oriented (if not more) than me :) Oh, and Burgundy Event also saved us a lot of money with the vendors they referred to us- each vendor was within our price range, and Fransiska only works with reliable and reputable vendors. We were able to enjoy our wedding day because she & Prisca took care of everything-they made sure all the big & little details were taken care of, from the wedding ceremony to the wedding reception. And talk about courage under fire-these two were so calm and patient that the groom & I could just breathe and tend to our wedding guests. Burgundy Event Coordinating helped us plan everything perfectly and made sure our day went smoothly and that we got to enjoy all the months of planning on our special day! Thank you Burgundy Event Coordinating for making our 12.13.14 wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Carlos · Married on 07/19/2014

Fransiska was absolutely fabulous and ensured that our wedding was perfect! Fransiska was our (wedding) day of coordinator for our July 19,2014. From our very first meeting we knew that Fransiska would be the coordinator for us! We noticed that she is very organized, and professional (not to mention she is so nice and has a great personality). From the very beginning Fransiska offered to help out with everything and anything we needed; she is always very flexible and composed. Also weeks before the wedding, Fransiska told us she would take it all from there, so any vendor questions or issues could come to her. From that moment on, we could breathe easy because Fransiska really handled it all. She professionally communicated and coordinated all of our vendor needs and asked me questions to make sure she had things right before moving forward. Closer to the wedding, she met with us to do a walk-through of the venue and we were blown away at her organization and her ability to help us bring our vision to life. Fransiska is incredibly detailed oriented and brings with her years of experience to recommend the best layout, timeline as well as lots of tips. Fransiska’s strength's really came through the day of our wedding! She and her team were ready to go, did all of our church and venue decorations, set-up and clean-up, handled all of the vendors, and was there to ensure that we got to enjoy the day and not worry about anything. Fransiska and here team were an amazing part of our wedding and we couldn't have imagined the day without them! She pulled off such an amazing wedding! So if you need a wedding coordinator Fransiska (Burgundy Events) is the way to go!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Burgundy Event FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services
    Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

The multiple times we've worked with ladies of Burgundy Event. We've found them to be very pleasant, organized, extremely friendly and low key (all the attention given to the brides). The ladies of BE have a keen eye for color mixture, fabric and floral arrangements. A very sassy and trendy personalties, absolute certain they will provide the bride with the best trendiest wedding/fashion tips....always pleasure and looking forward to more events with these ladies...

• Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)
    Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) Wedding Officiants

Fransiska and Prisca, are great to work with. During the rehearsal, they assisted with getting everyone is place and following the plan for the big day. On the wedding day, they made sure all the I's were dotted, and every T crossed. All of the "notes" from the rehearsal were address and confirmed. I will gladly work with these ladies anytime!

• LikeMyPhotography.com
    LikeMyPhotography.com Wedding Photographers

Fransiska & Prisca, the dynamite duo of Burgundy Event, are the best wedding planners I ever worked with, they focused on every single details and also very well organized. They are very easy to communicate with and always full of brilliant ideas. Their quality of work and professionalism makes your every penny worth spending. I highly recommend them for any wedding planning needed.

• Cerritos, 90703 See on map
    9092233278 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving The Greater Los Angeles Area, Orange County ,and San Diego County area