16880 malone road, Thompsonville, IL 62890 Map · Phone number

About Bullard Photography

Hello, my Name is Felisha Bullard, I am 19 years old, Married, and have a daughter. God has inspired me to have a special love for photography, Im currently attending photography school at the Art Institute of Pennsylvana, working towards my bacholer degree in photography. I have been working in photography almost three years, I have designed my price range to fit the needs of my clients. I strive to find a package and price range to work with each of my clients. I urge to satisfy each and every person. Before each session i would like to meet with the person, find out there likes and dislikes there hobbys and their families. I Expecially love shooting WEDDDINGS, there is just something about getting to share such a special moment with you. My Husband and I attend together almost every event and shoot the memories together. So yeah two for the price of one. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at ANY time, after all this is my career and I am here for you, When you are having a Photo Crisis. I long to be your friend, and part of your family.

wedupload
bridalhairstyle2
B24

Bullard Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 16880 malone road Thompsonville, 62890 See on map