Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number

About BU26

Congratulations you’re engaged!

This is one of the most memorable times of your life, and we want you to enjoy it stress-free.

Are you a bride on a budget? Are you trying to do everything on your own to save money? Have you been pinning endless wedding ideas on Pinterest? Were you under the assumption that you could not afford a snazzy wedding coordinator? Well guess what?!? I’m here to prove you wrong. That’s where I come in!

Our service is for the couple that has done the majority of the planning on their own and just needs an extra hand to make sure that all the final details lead up to the event date. We provide expert advice and finalize all minor details in order to execute your vision. We become the contact person throughout the event, which enables you to enjoy your event to the fullest.

As an event coordinator, I will make sure that the two of you are able to celebrate worry-free with family and friends on your special day.

yale 284
Ballroom
TableCard

10 Reviews for BU26

Miry · Married on 02/09/2014

Mira was beyond helpful in helping me with my wedding. Planning a huge wedding in less than 2 months can get pretty stressful but Mira absolutely did everything I wanted and more! Thanks for making my big day an unforgettable success!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • User3192951 · 2+ years ago

Outstanding, warm & personal service

Dr. I. Cohen

Sent on 04/12/2013

Catherine · event on 03/14/2013

My engagement party was breathtaking. In my family we take celebrations to completely new level and Ms. Shabtay did above and beyond to meet not only my families needs but my future in-laws' needs as well. First of all my invitations were so unique, I didn't even know it was possible for invitations to look so elegant even the material it was made out of was unique. Ms.Shabtay makes you feel like a one of a kind bride and a one of a kind client. From the beautiful red flowers that she hand picked to match the crimson red decor that I insisted on having, to the amazing DJ that kept us dancing and celebrating all night long. The lighting was so perfect she even made sure that each segment to my evening had corresponding colors to match every persons contribution to my evening. I did not have to worry about a single thing because she literally takes care of everything. Basically if detail,quality,organization,and professionalism matters to you, you wont think twice about hiring Ms. Shabtay for any event. I am convinced she is wonderwoman because she can get anything done. Having her by my side makes planing my wedding almost easy.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Award

BU26 FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Valley Village, 91607 See on map