BU26 Reviews

10 | Valley Village, CA

10 Reviews for BU26

Miry · Married on 02/09/2014

Mira was beyond helpful in helping me with my wedding. Planning a huge wedding in less than 2 months can get pretty stressful but Mira absolutely did everything I wanted and more! Thanks for making my big day an unforgettable success!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • User3192951 · 2+ years ago

Outstanding, warm & personal service

Dr. I. Cohen

Sent on 04/12/2013

Catherine · event on: 03/14/2013

My engagement party was breathtaking. In my family we take celebrations to completely new level and Ms. Shabtay did above and beyond to meet not only my families needs but my future in-laws' needs as well. First of all my invitations were so unique, I didn't even know it was possible for invitations to look so elegant even the material it was made out of was unique. Ms.Shabtay makes you feel like a one of a kind bride and a one of a kind client. From the beautiful red flowers that she hand picked to match the crimson red decor that I insisted on having, to the amazing DJ that kept us dancing and celebrating all night long. The lighting was so perfect she even made sure that each segment to my evening had corresponding colors to match every persons contribution to my evening. I did not have to worry about a single thing because she literally takes care of everything. Basically if detail,quality,organization,and professionalism matters to you, you wont think twice about hiring Ms. Shabtay for any event. I am convinced she is wonderwoman because she can get anything done. Having her by my side makes planing my wedding almost easy.

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2013

As a bride to be I really depended on reviews. I got my wedding invitations from BU26 and could not be happier with my decision. I looked around at a lot of different vendors for invitations that seemed like a classy fit but BU26 had an extra pop and a wide range of varietys to chose from. Ms. Shabtay was very responsive and sent me samplers to chose from. My save the dates and invites were phenomenal I could not be happier!

Natalie · Married on 02/25/2013

My overall experience was beyond amazing! You were so professional yet efficient, kind, friendly, and provided me with the best quality service! Would highly recommend, I couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • User3145777 · event on: 02/10/2013

Mira is the best event planner you will be so lucky to have! She is creative, has great attention to detail, resourceful and very knowledgeable. Mira and Sharona transformed my party to an artisan experience it was stunning, and I took advantage of $200 off offer if you book the event coordination and invitations and it was extremely worth it. I extremely recommend Mira to do all your event planning and invitations, she's the best . I couldn't be happier !!!

Amy · Married on 12/09/2012

MIra made everything so much easier for me both in the preparation and the day of wedding coordination. She also helped me design my invitations, which turned into a fun, quick, and simple process. She had tons of options to choose from, but directed me to the ones that she knew I would like based on my personal taste. They came out beautifully! She also helped with the planning, directing me to fantastic vendors with great pricing, and she handled all of the nitty gritty on the day of the wedding so that I could focus on making myself beautiful for the walk down the aisle. Of course, there were things that came up as they always do in any big event, but she dealt with them professionally, promptly and with authority. I can't imagine the drama and frustration that I would have had to suffer if she wasn't there. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Doreen · Married on 10/14/2012

Loved Mira!! She was so patient and had such a good selection of invitations to choose from. I ended up custom doing my invitations with her which was awesome since she is a graphic designer and made my invitation look so unique. I still get compliments on my invitation to this day! Love BU26 invitations!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Karin

Karin · Married on 08/12/2012

Mira is amazing! From the second I met her I felt that she would take care of me. I was on a strict budget and she was able to show me all my different options price wise. She has a huge variety of things and is really good at figuring out ways for you to cut costs while still producing quality, elegant, top of the line invitations. She helped me with everything from my engagement invitations to the wedding menus. We are so happy with all her products and love ranting and raving about her to all our friends. Definitely give her a chance and watch as she blows your mind (but not your wallet!).

Sent on 03/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2012

Mira was great, she took care of all my concerns at the wedding even before the wedding. From placed cards to finding the prefect location to last minute details.. I don't know what I would have done without you. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 03/07/2013