Weston, CT 06883 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bruce Plotkin Photography

For nearly two decades my travels have taken me from Maine to the Caribbean and many amazing destinations in between, bearing witness to and documenting the memories of hundreds of wonderful brides and grooms on the most special day of their lives.

I like to think of myself as a storyteller and the tales that I tell are each unique and personal. These magical moments happen every weekend and my thrill is in having the good fortune to be there to record them when they do.

Learn more about my creative, unobtrusive & documentary style by visiting my website at BrucePlotkin.com

Follow Bruce Plotkin Photography on

21 Reviews for Bruce Plotkin Photography

1 User photo

Bruce Plotkin Photography 1
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/25/2018

Bruce is absolutely fantastic, and we couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully - Bruce captured all the special moments, laughs, tears, kisses, hugs, dance moves, etc. perfectly - we can't wait to cherish those photos for decades to come. He also put us at ease and kept us laughing and smiling - which really came through in the photos. He even drove up a few weeks before the wedding to check out our two venues for the reception and ceremony to scope out the scene and lighting. We also worked with Bruce for our engagement photos and again he did an amazing job - and we had so much fun. Bruce was such a pleasure to work with throughout, and the photos he captured are truly spectacular. Wish we could give him 6 stars!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so happy to have found Bruce in our photographer search. He had experience with our venue and as soon as I spoke to him, I knew he was the right person to capture our special moments. Bruce was very accommodating and responsive which was greatly appreciated as we live several hours from our wedding locale. The day-of, Bruce and Athena were amazing, they were everywhere and nowhere all at once and we could not be happier with our photos. We would recommend Bruce Plotkin Photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Bruce is hands down the absolute best photographer. The proof is in the quality of his work. The photos he captures are timeless and stunning. He is such a pleasure to work with and spent time at our venue finding the best spots for our photos. He was completely flexible as well when we had a sudden change at the venue and we had to change our photo location. He found us another perfect spot! He also was sure to capture every shot we wanted and some amazing shots of our families. We will be enjoying his photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Award

• A Polished Plan
    A Polished Plan Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I highly recommend Bruce Plotkin Photography to my clients as he is one of the most highly skilled and most professional photographers in New England. His experience shows with his detailed communication and prep for the wedding day and of course, his beautiful photographs speak for themselves. He is a great person to be around on your wedding day and will help to keep you calm and enjoying the most important parts of the celebration!

• Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design
    Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design Wedding Planners

Bruce Plotkin is one of those photographers that all couples should meet and of course book. He is not only a stellar photographer but someone that anyone can feel comfortable around. Both qualities are non-negotiableon your wedding day! You can trust in his experience, look forward to having amazing wedding photography and be happy with the company you keep!!!

• Stella Day Events
    Stella Day Events Wedding Planners

Bruce is an absolute GEM to work with. His work is beautiful and he has such a big heart! He is a true joy to work with and I look forward to working with him and planning more weddings that he is apart of. xx Kerri, Owner of Stella Day Events

• Weston, 06883 See on map