Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

25 North Main St P O Box 804, Weaverville, NC 28787 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

Brown’s Floral Design, Inc. located in Weaverville, North Carolina offers an experienced staff to help make your wedding as unique as you are. They offer classic to modern designs with the highest quality you can expect. Brown’s Floral Design, Inc. strives for the friendliest, most professional service in a relaxing, casual atmosphere. They can work with destination brides and on anysize budget. They are devoted to making your wedding, particularly the florals, beautiful.

Experience

With over 15 years in the industry, owner Hannah Warfield and her skilled staff help make your wedding shine with bright florals. Brown’s Floral Design, Inc. offers a variety of floral arrangements, sure to fit your individual vision.

Brown’s Floral Design, Inc. offers eco friendly weddings, locally sourced flowers and seasonal designs. They are located at 25 North Main Street in Weaverville, North Carolina (just north of Asheville). E-mail services are available for their out of town clientele. Floral services offered include:

• Consultations
samantha rosenbaumwedding2013 08 310205 1200x500
jaime mckee favorites 0009 1200x500
74f13ba37a6d6346 IMG 1260
Girls group photo

80 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

Lynne Hunt · Married on 10/15/2018

Creative, gorgeous arrangements!

Hannah was a dream to work with and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. I used to raise orchids, have done a few weddings myself and am hard to impress! My daughter-in-law shed tears when she saw the flowers. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brown's Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Lynne! Thank you for your sweet words! It was my pleasure to help create the beauty that surrounded Zoe on her wedding day! She was such an easy bride, which made it so special that she was so touched by the flowers. What a beautiful day, a wonderful couple and one tired florist :)
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service!

I need to start this review by saying that I contacted Brown’s Floral Design on February 13, 2018 and Hannah responded to me within an hour! The night before any florists busiest day, and she messaged me back to go over wedding flower details, pricing and answered every other question I had. That right there proved to me just how dedicated Hannah is to this profession and to giving each bride exactly what she wants. I highly recommend this florist for all your wedding needs!

Hannah was a pleasure to work with: responsive and patient (I changed my mind often and she rolled right with the punches). She put together the most amazing bouquets I have ever seen! I gave her a rough idea of what I was looking for and what colors I was trying to coordinate with, and she put together absolutely amazing arrangements! The sunflowers were EXACTLY what I wanted, my flower crown was perfect (not too big but not too dainty either) and the boutonnières matched stunningly. I never thought I would get emotional over flowers, but I sure had a good cry when I saw what Hannah did for us.

Brown's Floral design is top notch! Their rates are competitive and very much worth it for the quality of services and flowers you receive! I love this florist and we will definitely be using them again!

Brown's Floral Design, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,265.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

Winter Wedding

20% off for Winter Weddings

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Banquet Halls

I have known Karen for many years and every time I see her work at our shows, I am amazed at the detail that she puts into each bouquet! Her work is beautiful! I think any bride would be proud to be carrying one her bouquets!

• Shay Brown Events
    Shay Brown Events Wedding Planners

Karen at Brown's is a great person to entrust your vision to for your wedding. She is very talanted and will bring your wedding to life. She truly loves what she does for a living and it shows in every floral arrangement that she designs. Make sure that you contact her for your wedding.

• Corey Cagle Photography
    Corey Cagle Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is wonderful to work with! She is so creative and I just love her work. I highly recommend her for your wedding.

• 25 North Main St P O Box 804, P O Box 804 Weaverville, North Carolina, NC 28787 See on map
    828-395-6348 (Phone number)
    8006271876 (Other Phone Number)
    8286456854 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 9-5; Saturdays 9-1 (non-wedding season)