About Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

Weddings in Asheville

With over 15 years in the industry, owner Hannah Warfield and her experienced staff help make your wedding as individualized as you are! We offer eco friendly weddings, locally sourced flowers and seasonal designs. We are conveniently located at 25 North Main Street in Weaverville, North Carolina (just north of Asheville).  Innovative to traditional designs with the highest quality you would expect.  We strive for the friendliest and the most professional service in a relaxing, casual atmosphere.  We can work with destination brides and any size budget. E-mail options are available for our out of town clientele.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Brown's Floral Design, Inc. on

74 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

User Photos
Altar Decor (3)
Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Karen and the staff were wonderful to work with. She listened to my ideas and created exactly what I envisioned! Perfect day and I couldn't have been happier.....

Profile Picture Robin, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KAREN IS A MASTER OF HER CRAFT! I am aware I am VERY PICKY and Karen was amazing. She stayed in constant communication with me via email, as I was planning a wedding from 600 miles away . She was familiar with my venue and the concept I was going for. After several emails and Pinterest photos we had a plan!
When the day came, and I walked into the bridal suite and saw my bouquet, my heart stopped! IT WAS PERFECT! She captured my vision PERFECTLY! So of course I had to run into the venue and see the inside and again, PERFECT! She really listened and talked with me and she NAILED IT!
My bouquet was beyond beautiful I took it with us on our national park around the country road trip for a month photographing with it everywhere! I'm also having another made to preserve, YES SHES THAT GOOD!!!!! Shes so amazing I would recommend her from the top of roofs! I hope to use her again and thank Karen so so so much for helping make our special day unique and beautiful! She is a master of her craft and anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding florist! Thank you Karen and Team!

Profile Picture nancee, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Pricing

My Photo Album

18 Photos

17 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have known Karen for many years and every time I see her work at our shows, I am amazed at the detail that she puts into each bouquet! Her work is beautiful! I think any bride would be proud to be carrying one her bouquets!

Karen is wonderful to work with! She is so creative and I just love her work. I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Brown's Floral offers a fresh perspective on design, flexibility in any venue, and has a wonderful staff! They really listen to their clients and work hard to create your perfect vision.

I had the privilege of working with Brown's Floral Design in January. They did beautiful work, were very gracious in all that they did and were always available when I needed to ask questions about anything. I feel they went above and beyond what was required of them.

Events

25 North Main St, P O Box 804, Weaverville, NC 28787   See On Map
828-645-6544 (phone) 828-645-6854 (fax)
Monday-Friday 9-5; Saturdays 9-1 (non-wedding season)
Brown's Floral Design, Inc. is a wedding Florist from Main Street of charming Weaverville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, Mountain landscapes , and Surrounding area venues. . Brown's Floral Design, Inc. is a professional Floral designer that has been part of the Asheville wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Unique, customized design .