77 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

User Photos
Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
77 Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Brown's was so responsive and accommodating. I got so many complements on the arrangements and the flowers were in perfect bloom.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Brown's Floral Design! I was planning the wedding from out of state, and they did a superb job conveying my vision through the photos I showed them. All of the flowers were gorgeous and they added some beautiful surprise touches-- I especially loved the flowers on the cake! Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Karen and the staff were wonderful to work with. She listened to my ideas and created exactly what I envisioned! Perfect day and I couldn't have been happier.....

Profile Picture Robin, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen was really fantastic to work with. We met with about 5 different florists for our wedding, and she was the only one that we felt 100% comfortable signing a contract with. She was very willing to work within our budget, and we never felt like we were being put on a back burner due to having a smaller budget or because we were planning the wedding remotely. She was always available to meet when we came into town and responded to emails promptly. She was very patient with our ideas and thoughts (my husband and I are both quite picky with what we like being architects and designers) and helped us incorporate some of our own centerpieces and design elements into her arrangements. Because we had a low budget and asked for a lot of greenery and ferns/terrariums rather than flowers, I wasn’t expecting to be blown away by the flowers but when I walked into the reception I just couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked and how she went above and beyond with it all. It was more beautiful and unique than I could have ever imagined and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces. My bouquet was also absolutely beautiful, and my only regret was that I couldn’t take it with me after the wedding, and that I didn’t take more time during the reception to go around to each table and take it all in more.
We also decided to decorate with giant white weather balloons (some were up to 8’ in diameter) and Karen and her team also did a great job with coordinating all of that and hanging them from the rafters in addition to all the flowers and candles. She let nothing phase her!
I would absolutely recommend Karen to anyone who wants someone personable, and will work with you to deliver something that works with your personality and taste, not some cookie cutter and overpriced image you will find on Pinterest.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KAREN IS A MASTER OF HER CRAFT! I am aware I am VERY PICKY and Karen was amazing. She stayed in constant communication with me via email, as I was planning a wedding from 600 miles away . She was familiar with my venue and the concept I was going for. After several emails and Pinterest photos we had a plan!
When the day came, and I walked into the bridal suite and saw my bouquet, my heart stopped! IT WAS PERFECT! She captured my vision PERFECTLY! So of course I had to run into the venue and see the inside and again, PERFECT! She really listened and talked with me and she NAILED IT!
My bouquet was beyond beautiful I took it with us on our national park around the country road trip for a month photographing with it everywhere! I'm also having another made to preserve, YES SHES THAT GOOD!!!!! Shes so amazing I would recommend her from the top of roofs! I hope to use her again and thank Karen so so so much for helping make our special day unique and beautiful! She is a master of her craft and anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding florist! Thank you Karen and Team!

Profile Picture nancee, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Karen was so helpful and quick to respond! I was coming in from a different state, so all of our correspondences were through email. When I arrived to pick up my flowers they were exactly as I had imagined! The flower halo she made for me was perfection! Great flowers, great communication, great customer service, great Karen!!!!! Thank you for making my big day so very special!

Profile Picture Summer, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen is unbelievable!! I gave her my Pinterest board, and just a few opinions over email and she created the most perfect bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. I was concerned about flowers being "too pink" for what we were going for, and she absolutely NAILED it. I couldn't have been happier to work with Karen, and Brown's, for our big day!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Browns Floral was wonderful!! Karen was respectful of my budget and really listened to my vision. I was planning my wedding from Minnesota so 99% of our communication was through email and Karen responded promptly to all of my questions. The flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Even better than I had imagined. I would absolutely recommend her to anyonr planning their special day!!!

Profile Picture User6303714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My daughter and I were so impressed with Karen's expertise and knowledge of flowers. She worked from pics my daughter gave her and went above and beyond her expectations. She was so easy and flexible to work with-a pleasure. She is so creative and we were thrilled with the arrangements and bouquets she did. My daughter's bouquet was absolutely stunning and she got so many compliments. Exactly what she wanted. I would recommend Karen without hesitation-she knows her business and is there to please! Thanks Karen for all your beautiful work. You made my daughter very happy!!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We got married on July 25th, 2015, at Christ Episcopal Church and our reception was at the Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge. We worked with Ted to design a look for our wedding. I do not know too much about flowers, so I gave Ted our budget and the look I was going for. He created an amazing design. He made is look much more expensive than it was. Everyone commented on how elegant the flowers looked! I couldn't have been more pleased! I can't wait to work with The Blossom Shop and Ted again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen is absolutely wonderful!! I can't say enough great things about her. She is kind, and responsive, she created exactly the vision I was looking for. She always went the extra mile to make sure everything was exactly as I pictured. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!!

Profile Picture User4397207, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen at Brown's Floral Design is a true artist. Our initial meeting was so much fun! I shared my ideas and visions and Karen brought them to life far beyond any expectation. I have never in my life seen more beautiful arrangements. Looking around the room at our ceremony and reception, each detail executed in every arrangement was just breathtaking. Karen made me feel very comfortable with every decision, and really helped me envision her thoughts and advice. I cannot imagine our wedding day without her expertise, and will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I knew from the moment my mother and I met with Karen that she was the florist for our big day! She is incredibly approachable and easy to speak with. She is very knowledgeable about flowers and was the first florist to actually listen to what I had to say. She let me explain what I was thinking and then showed me examples of what would work and what wouldn't work. She was so easy to work with and provided us with everything we could have needed in terms of flowers. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen took my ideas and brought them to life! I loved that she was so close to my venue and hand delivered my bouquets.

Profile Picture Noele, 10/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment we sat down with Karen at Brown's Floral Design, we knew we wanted to work with her. She listened to our ideas, and collaborated with us on how to create what we wanted on our wedding day. And we were incredibly impressed with her creativity and artistic vision. She's a real artist.We even included artichokes in our design! She was also a huge help in budget-checking us when our ideas got a little...grandiose.

Our wedding was outdoors, and on the day of I was really awed by the urns on the altar. I hadn't seen them in person until I walked down the aisle, and they were simply outstanding. They worked with all of the planning we had done and really stood out, which wasn't easy since we were married in a glen full of greenery!

Karen really worked with us from the very beginning and helped guide us on how we could achieve the effect we wanted while working within our budget. We couldn't be happier with the result.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My matron of honor surprised me with a bouquet from Brown's and it was better than I could have ever imagined. My matron of honor gave them a picture of what I had pinned on Pinterest and while it did not look the same as the picture, it was so beautiful and a true work of art! It was made of lavender and mostly herbs/edible flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend Brown's for all of your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloriously lush and stunning are the words that describe the bouquets and arrangements that Karen Paradis, owner of Brown’s Florist, created for my daughter’s wedding. Our family has a love for flowers that we wanted to develop in the bouquets and arrangements for the wedding. Our initial meeting with Karen was very high energy with many ideas passing between my daughter and Karen. She listened intently and understood my daughter’s plan of how flowers would fit into the wedding day. Karen interpreted these ideas into artistic floral creations that added beauty and elegance to the wedding and reception. Beyond the creative aspect of flowers, Karen gave us practical advice on caring for the bouquets before, during, and after the ceremony. She even told me how to root the curly willow that was in the large arrangements so that we have a living memory of the flowers of that day. Finally, I would say Karen takes a highly personal interest in her work. She refers to “my brides” as she speaks of her work with those who choose her florist. Karen Paradis of Brown’s Florist is an artiste extraordinaire.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen and the staff at Brown's Floral Design are wonderful!! I am an intense planner and like to have processes organized and Karen fit right into that mode. I had a specific vision of the reception decor and needed her artistic style to incorporate into the plan. Our first meeting was so much fun and she was able to give me visual examples of certain flowers to see if that fit my vision. The end result was more than I could EVER imagine. Karen took my vision and expanded on it and made the reception into a beautiful art scape of floral. I strongly feel that Brown's Floral gives its customer more bang for their buck when compared to other florists. I also did not feel like a pest when I needed to email Karen with any questions or changes. Karen is very responsive and I appreciate that so much. Thank you guys for adding so much beauty to our night and we cannot wait to see more pictures!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen did a great job with all of our wedding flowers. When our original plan fell through she was able to immediately work out a beautiful solution.

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As I look back to our daughter's wedding last May (she also gave 5 stars) I realize
Karen provided the most amazing flowers and service. Flowers were Margaret's number one concern for perfection and wow did Karen deliver. Wonderful all the way around!!

Profile Picture Margie , 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen from Brown's Floral Design was exceptional. She was extremely professional and was all about doing what my daughter requested for her special day. The finished product was extremely beautiful and more than we had imagined. She was very cordial and pleasant to work with. I cannot say enough positive comments about Karen and would, without hesitation, recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. She is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the flowers, the beauty of the arrangement of flower pieces and candles, and the professionalism and friendliness of Karen. The bride, maids of honor and I all agreed that the bouquets were the most beautiful we had ever seen! Our family would definitely call on Brown's Floral Design, Inc. again if we needed that type of service.

Profile Picture Belinda, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen has a true gift for flowers! I could not be happier with the incredible job that Karen did at our wedding at Lake Lure. From the unique and magnificent bouquets, to the beautiful centerpieces, everything was more than what I could have even dreamt of. Karen always went above and beyond to respond to any emails and sit down and talk about what my vision for the wedding was. All of that came together to create a WOW for me and all of my guests. The compliments never stopped about how spectacular the flowers were. I highly recommend Brown's Florals to you, I know you will be a happy bride like me! :) Thank you so much Karen!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen with Brown's Floral Design provided amazing flowers for our wedding day at The Lake Lure Inn and Spa on July 27th 2013. Each bouquet was a different color and matched all the guys boutonnieres. She used all natural flowers and they turned out amazing. Karen was so flexible to work with my budget and my ideas. On the day of, I was blown away with how everything turned out! I worked with Karen mostly over email and she by far surpassed my expectations!

Profile Picture Jean, 7/27/13, 7 Reviews