Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

80 | Weaverville, NC

80 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

80 Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

Lynne Hunt · Married on 10/15/2018

Creative, gorgeous arrangements!

Hannah was a dream to work with and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. I used to raise orchids, have done a few weddings myself and am hard to impress! My daughter-in-law shed tears when she saw the flowers. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brown's Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Lynne! Thank you for your sweet words! It was my pleasure to help create the beauty that surrounded Zoe on her wedding day! She was such an easy bride, which made it so special that she was so touched by the flowers. What a beautiful day, a wonderful couple and one tired florist :)
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service!

I need to start this review by saying that I contacted Brown’s Floral Design on February 13, 2018 and Hannah responded to me within an hour! The night before any florists busiest day, and she messaged me back to go over wedding flower details, pricing and answered every other question I had. That right there proved to me just how dedicated Hannah is to this profession and to giving each bride exactly what she wants. I highly recommend this florist for all your wedding needs!

Hannah was a pleasure to work with: responsive and patient (I changed my mind often and she rolled right with the punches). She put together the most amazing bouquets I have ever seen! I gave her a rough idea of what I was looking for and what colors I was trying to coordinate with, and she put together absolutely amazing arrangements! The sunflowers were EXACTLY what I wanted, my flower crown was perfect (not too big but not too dainty either) and the boutonnières matched stunningly. I never thought I would get emotional over flowers, but I sure had a good cry when I saw what Hannah did for us.

Brown's Floral design is top notch! Their rates are competitive and very much worth it for the quality of services and flowers you receive! I love this florist and we will definitely be using them again!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended florist. The flowers , arrangements and bouquets exceeded our expectations. Absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous. Hannah was so friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We were extremely happy with them ❤️

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Brown's was so responsive and accommodating. I got so many complements on the arrangements and the flowers were in perfect bloom.

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved working with Brown's Floral Design! I was planning the wedding from out of state, and they did a superb job conveying my vision through the photos I showed them. All of the flowers were gorgeous and they added some beautiful surprise touches-- I especially loved the flowers on the cake! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 6
    Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 7
    Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 8
    Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 9
    Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 10

Brown's Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you for your big day at the Biltmore Estate. The photos by Fete Photography were amazing, as well!

Robin · Married on 12/28/2016

Karen and the staff were wonderful to work with. She listened to my ideas and created exactly what I envisioned! Perfect day and I couldn't have been happier.....

Kirsten · Married on 11/07/2016

Karen was really fantastic to work with. We met with about 5 different florists for our wedding, and she was the only one that we felt 100% comfortable signing a contract with. She was very willing to work within our budget, and we never felt like we were being put on a back burner due to having a smaller budget or because we were planning the wedding remotely. She was always available to meet when we came into town and responded to emails promptly. She was very patient with our ideas and thoughts (my husband and I are both quite picky with what we like being architects and designers) and helped us incorporate some of our own centerpieces and design elements into her arrangements. Because we had a low budget and asked for a lot of greenery and ferns/terrariums rather than flowers, I wasn’t expecting to be blown away by the flowers but when I walked into the reception I just couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked and how she went above and beyond with it all. It was more beautiful and unique than I could have ever imagined and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces. My bouquet was also absolutely beautiful, and my only regret was that I couldn’t take it with me after the wedding, and that I didn’t take more time during the reception to go around to each table and take it all in more.
    We also decided to decorate with giant white weather balloons (some were up to 8’ in diameter) and Karen and her team also did a great job with coordinating all of that and hanging them from the rafters in addition to all the flowers and candles. She let nothing phase her!
    I would absolutely recommend Karen to anyone who wants someone personable, and will work with you to deliver something that works with your personality and taste, not some cookie cutter and overpriced image you will find on Pinterest.

Brown's Floral Design, Inc. 11

nancee · Married on 08/20/2016

KAREN IS A MASTER OF HER CRAFT! I am aware I am VERY PICKY and Karen was amazing. She stayed in constant communication with me via email, as I was planning a wedding from 600 miles away . She was familiar with my venue and the concept I was going for. After several emails and Pinterest photos we had a plan!
    When the day came, and I walked into the bridal suite and saw my bouquet, my heart stopped! IT WAS PERFECT! She captured my vision PERFECTLY! So of course I had to run into the venue and see the inside and again, PERFECT! She really listened and talked with me and she NAILED IT!
    My bouquet was beyond beautiful I took it with us on our national park around the country road trip for a month photographing with it everywhere! I'm also having another made to preserve, YES SHES THAT GOOD!!!!! Shes so amazing I would recommend her from the top of roofs! I hope to use her again and thank Karen so so so much for helping make our special day unique and beautiful! She is a master of her craft and anyone would be lucky to have her as their wedding florist! Thank you Karen and Team!

Summer · Married on 07/17/2016

Karen was so helpful and quick to respond! I was coming in from a different state, so all of our correspondences were through email. When I arrived to pick up my flowers they were exactly as I had imagined! The flower halo she made for me was perfection! Great flowers, great communication, great customer service, great Karen!!!!! Thank you for making my big day so very special!

Kim · Married on 04/16/2016

Karen is unbelievable!! I gave her my Pinterest board, and just a few opinions over email and she created the most perfect bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. I was concerned about flowers being "too pink" for what we were going for, and she absolutely NAILED it. I couldn't have been happier to work with Karen, and Brown's, for our big day!!!

Browns Floral was wonderful!! Karen was respectful of my budget and really listened to my vision. I was planning my wedding from Minnesota so 99% of our communication was through email and Karen responded promptly to all of my questions. The flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Even better than I had imagined. I would absolutely recommend her to anyonr planning their special day!!!

Meg · Married on 07/25/2015

My daughter and I were so impressed with Karen's expertise and knowledge of flowers. She worked from pics my daughter gave her and went above and beyond her expectations. She was so easy and flexible to work with-a pleasure. She is so creative and we were thrilled with the arrangements and bouquets she did. My daughter's bouquet was absolutely stunning and she got so many compliments. Exactly what she wanted. I would recommend Karen without hesitation-she knows her business and is there to please! Thanks Karen for all your beautiful work. You made my daughter very happy!!

Brittany · Married on 07/25/2015

We got married on July 25th, 2015, at Christ Episcopal Church and our reception was at the Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge. We worked with Ted to design a look for our wedding. I do not know too much about flowers, so I gave Ted our budget and the look I was going for. He created an amazing design. He made is look much more expensive than it was. Everyone commented on how elegant the flowers looked! I couldn't have been more pleased! I can't wait to work with The Blossom Shop and Ted again!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Brown's Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Sorry, this is the wrong shop review.

Karen is absolutely wonderful!! I can't say enough great things about her. She is kind, and responsive, she created exactly the vision I was looking for. She always went the extra mile to make sure everything was exactly as I pictured. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!!

Cassie · Married on 05/02/2015

Karen at Brown's Floral Design is a true artist. Our initial meeting was so much fun! I shared my ideas and visions and Karen brought them to life far beyond any expectation. I have never in my life seen more beautiful arrangements. Looking around the room at our ceremony and reception, each detail executed in every arrangement was just breathtaking. Karen made me feel very comfortable with every decision, and really helped me envision her thoughts and advice. I cannot imagine our wedding day without her expertise, and will be forever grateful!

Kathryn · Married on 03/14/2015

I knew from the moment my mother and I met with Karen that she was the florist for our big day! She is incredibly approachable and easy to speak with. She is very knowledgeable about flowers and was the first florist to actually listen to what I had to say. She let me explain what I was thinking and then showed me examples of what would work and what wouldn't work. She was so easy to work with and provided us with everything we could have needed in terms of flowers. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect.

Noele · Married on 10/19/2014

Karen took my ideas and brought them to life! I loved that she was so close to my venue and hand delivered my bouquets.

Nick · Married on 08/02/2014

From the moment we sat down with Karen at Brown's Floral Design, we knew we wanted to work with her. She listened to our ideas, and collaborated with us on how to create what we wanted on our wedding day. And we were incredibly impressed with her creativity and artistic vision. She's a real artist.We even included artichokes in our design! She was also a huge help in budget-checking us when our ideas got a little...grandiose.

Our wedding was outdoors, and on the day of I was really awed by the urns on the altar. I hadn't seen them in person until I walked down the aisle, and they were simply outstanding. They worked with all of the planning we had done and really stood out, which wasn't easy since we were married in a glen full of greenery!

Karen really worked with us from the very beginning and helped guide us on how we could achieve the effect we wanted while working within our budget. We couldn't be happier with the result.

Ashleigh · Married on 07/19/2014

My matron of honor surprised me with a bouquet from Brown's and it was better than I could have ever imagined. My matron of honor gave them a picture of what I had pinned on Pinterest and while it did not look the same as the picture, it was so beautiful and a true work of art! It was made of lavender and mostly herbs/edible flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend Brown's for all of your wedding needs.

Marie · Married on 06/07/2014

Gloriously lush and stunning are the words that describe the bouquets and arrangements that Karen Paradis, owner of Brown’s Florist, created for my daughter’s wedding. Our family has a love for flowers that we wanted to develop in the bouquets and arrangements for the wedding. Our initial meeting with Karen was very high energy with many ideas passing between my daughter and Karen. She listened intently and understood my daughter’s plan of how flowers would fit into the wedding day. Karen interpreted these ideas into artistic floral creations that added beauty and elegance to the wedding and reception. Beyond the creative aspect of flowers, Karen gave us practical advice on caring for the bouquets before, during, and after the ceremony. She even told me how to root the curly willow that was in the large arrangements so that we have a living memory of the flowers of that day. Finally, I would say Karen takes a highly personal interest in her work. She refers to “my brides” as she speaks of her work with those who choose her florist. Karen Paradis of Brown’s Florist is an artiste extraordinaire.

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

Karen and the staff at Brown's Floral Design are wonderful!! I am an intense planner and like to have processes organized and Karen fit right into that mode. I had a specific vision of the reception decor and needed her artistic style to incorporate into the plan. Our first meeting was so much fun and she was able to give me visual examples of certain flowers to see if that fit my vision. The end result was more than I could EVER imagine. Karen took my vision and expanded on it and made the reception into a beautiful art scape of floral. I strongly feel that Brown's Floral gives its customer more bang for their buck when compared to other florists. I also did not feel like a pest when I needed to email Karen with any questions or changes. Karen is very responsive and I appreciate that so much. Thank you guys for adding so much beauty to our night and we cannot wait to see more pictures!!

Margaret · Married on 05/31/2014

Karen did a great job with all of our wedding flowers. When our original plan fell through she was able to immediately work out a beautiful solution.

Margie · Married on 05/31/2014

As I look back to our daughter's wedding last May (she also gave 5 stars) I realize
    Karen provided the most amazing flowers and service. Flowers were Margaret's number one concern for perfection and wow did Karen deliver. Wonderful all the way around!!

Suzanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Karen from Brown's Floral Design was exceptional. She was extremely professional and was all about doing what my daughter requested for her special day. The finished product was extremely beautiful and more than we had imagined. She was very cordial and pleasant to work with. I cannot say enough positive comments about Karen and would, without hesitation, recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. She is the best!!!!