Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events

Kansas City, MO View map

Brossie Belle is a vintage rental company serving the Kansas City metro area and beyond. Our unique collection of vintage accessories, rustic accents and décor create beautiful settings for weddings, showers, dinner parties and photo shoots. In addition to event rentals, Brossie Belle provides custom print design and video productions in the similar vintage inspired style. Brossie Belle is about telling stories, sharing lives and making memories--and I can't wait to bring some vintage to your next event!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$90.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$20.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$20.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

1 User photo

Sarah Married on 11/03/2018

Love this vendor

I AM SO GLAD I RENTED THROUGH JENNIFER! Hands down best rental vendor. She worked with us and worked with us that I thought she would stop responding to me, but she kept with us and was incredibly professional and so nice the whole time! She helped my scattered ideas and her rentals made my vision come true! She was flexible with just about everything and I am so glad we got to work with her!
    K Owings Married on 10/13/2018

Don't buy, rent!

Great experience working with Jenn. She was easy to communicate with & everything we rented was high quality. Our guests were especially thrilled with the vintage blue settee, which we used for group photos & a DIY photobooth. I highly recommend Brossie Belle!
  • User2890007 2+ years ago
    Highly recommend! Jennifer was great to work with, very quick responses. I order my wedding favors from here, only about 2 weeks prior to my wedding. She created exactly what I wanted and had them shipped to me very very quickly. She created CD mixtapes, well the sleeves for the CD and then printed the song list on the CD. It came out perfect! She sent proofs before printing them and modified quickly and accordingly. My wedding guests were impressed with the quality.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events 1
Gift
First time customers recieve a 10% discount on all rentals, video or print services. The "Value" of the coupon depends on elected services. Please mention this coupon and that you are a first time customer. Thank you!

SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS Wedding Planners

Brossie Belle is the vendor for 2013! With vintage character a hot trend for weddings this year, they are experts at finding exactly what you need to make your event unique. Their customer service and reliability is unmatched in this market. I enjoyed working with them and will continue to call on them for their unique perspective and inspiration! JC Sullivan Owner and Creative Director Sloane Savage Events

Bluebird Events Bluebird Events Wedding Planners

We recently contacted Jenn at the last minute to use some of her things for a wedding shower. Not only does she have fabulous decor to rent, she is so easy to work with, flexible and friendly. We are looking forward to partnering with her on future events and anxious to see what she adds to her collection!

Beco Flowers Beco Flowers Wedding Florists

If you're looking for unique vintage items without searching high and low for the right pieces, Brossie Belle is the place for you. Jenn has a great eye and a passion for weddings and events. She will help make your day memorable!

11404 Glen Arbor Ter Kansas City, MO, 64114

9am - 9pm (Mon-Sun)
Location of (Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding