Brooklyn, NY 11213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Brooklyn Wedding Videography

We shoot beautiful, documentary-style wedding videos in the greater NYC area.

Follow Brooklyn Wedding Videography on

shoes

• Videos 2

14 Reviews for Brooklyn Wedding Videography

Timothy · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Delisa was a pleasure. Not only she was extremely responsive and professional from the very beginning, on the wedding day she managed to somehow disappear into the background, yet catch everything that happened during the wedding. Absolute witchcraft. She also edited the highlight video just the way we wanted and gave us everything on a convenient flash drive. Thank you so much Delisa!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/29/2017

Robert and Delisa were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. We wanted a photojournalism/story telling style of videography for our wedding, but we were having trouble finding a company who would do so without a bunch of hidden fees/extra charges/insane prices. Then, we found Brooklyn Wedding Videography and they were AWESOME. The work is high quality, Robert captured everything we wanted for our special day and then some. He also was early to arrive at the hotel and then traveled to the venue, he captured every bit of our getting ready process through the end of the night and was constantly on the dance floor capturing some of the best moments during the reception. He used various camera angles and captured absolutely everything. Delisa was also amazing with the editing process and communicating with us about things we wanted/didn't want in our edits. We received our trailer and longer video very quickly and Delisa always helped us with making any changes we wanted to music, cuts, etc. You also receive all of the raw footage too which is amazing and something that many places don't offer. Overall, BWV was awesome and the work is very high quality and beautiful. We will cherish our videos for a lifetime and I cannot recommend them highly enough to anyone who is looking for videography services. Thanks BWV!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Isabelle

Isabelle · Married on 06/03/2017

I don't think I've ever cried so many happy tears as I do when I re-watch our wedding video. Brooklyn Wedding Videography captured so many beautiful moments and overlaid them with personal songs from our wedding in such a gorgeous way. I know these videos will be something my husband and I cherish forever and something we will excitedly show our children. Do yourself a favor and hire these amazing people! Communication is excellent, they're incredible nice, professional, and talented. What more could you ask for? They helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect <3

Sent on 02/16/2018

Award

Brooklyn Wedding Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Brooklyn, 11213 See on map