brooke alaina photography.

• Initial Impressions
  • Onnie B. Photography
  • Good Photography
  • Ellie Ann Photography and Design

8 Reviews for brooke alaina photography.

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 10/05/2019

We just Loved Brooke! She was Great!

We just Loved Brooke! She was so professional, and so friendly. She went out of her way to make the day perfect for us. Our guests commented that she was really nice when she was taking all of the family pictures. And they could tell that she really loved her job! The pictures she took were just gorgeous! Hire Brooke, you won't be disappointed. We just loved her!

Sent on 12/10/2019

brooke alaina photography.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Kathy! I appreciate it so much and can't say enough how much I loved working with you all. :)
  • Theresa

Theresa Harris · Married on 08/03/2019

Brooke is the best of the best!

Bride and grooms out there - do yourself a favor and hire Brooke as your wedding photographer. She’s the best of the best and you will not be disappointed. I got married months ago and still look at our wedding photos ALL THE TIME. I’m pretty much obsessed with how they turned out, and it’s all because of the amazing job Brooke did. She’s THAT good.

Not only does she deliver incredible photos that you’ll cherish for years to come, she’s an absolute JOY to be around. To the point where multiple people after my wedding, were like, “can we be friends with Brooke?! We love her!” And so will you!

I was told when wedding planning that the most important vendor you choose is your photographer because they are the only person (besides your significant other!) that is going to be with you all day. For every special moment, they’re there. And I found that advice to be so, so true. So I knew that I wanted our photographer to not just take good photos for us, but someone with a great personality, someone that I truly wanted to be around all day. Brooke was that person for us.

She was so happy and easy going all day (while still being SO PROFESSIONAL) that I absolutely loved having her there. Not to mention she truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Like how she helped me put together a timeline for our entire day, scouted our photo locations ahead of time to ensure good lighting, helped put my veil in and take it out (totally not her job!), and she even helped to coordinate our sparkler exit at the end of the night with all of our guests! She’s truly a wedding photographer extraordinaire.

And I was so impressed with how she there were times in our day when she would just blend into the background and document the moments, and other times when I needed her to really speak up to round up a big group for photos and she did both flawlessly. She’s truly the best of both worlds.

When I say this, I truly mean it - our wedding day would not have been the same (or gone as smoothly) without Brooke. She gave us the most beautiful wedding photos I could have ever imagined and was a total sweetheart and pro the whole day. We couldn’t ask for anything else! And for any other photos we ever need, we always know Brooke’s our girl.

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

Don't look any further...

Choosing Brooke to be our wedding photographer was by far the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. Save yourself the time and headache of looking any further and book her right now.

This review won’t even begin to scratch the surface of how grateful we are to Brooke. From our initial planning calls, to our engagement session, to the wedding day – she truly made us feel so comfortable and always listened to what we wanted. I can honestly say that our wedding day would not have been the same without her. She was an integral part of setting the tone by making sure that we were getting the shots we wanted while not rushing us or stealing us away from any part of the day. I can’t even count the endless compliments that we received from our friends and family, still weeks after the wedding!

We had rain/overcast skies for both our engagement session & wedding, which made for some of the most beautiful photos. Brooke truly captured all of the love and emotion from our wedding day (I tear up just looking at the candid shots!) and we will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/11/2019

• 3429 W Shakespeare Ave Apt 3A Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map
    Location of (brooke alaina photography.)