388 Broadturn Road, Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,500
Guest capacity 15 to 1,000
  • Real Weddings 2

About Broadturn Farm

Our design focus is loose, big, wild and full of texture. We love to use herbs, flowering branches, vines and the fullest blooms in the fields. We want your bouquets to smell delicious, mimic the feel of the season and have just a little touch of goodness in each one.

During our farming season, you'll see our farm grown flowers in arrangements. In the season when our farm's production slows down, we hand select flowers from reputable wholesalers in the US and abroad.

Designing weddings and special events is our favorite work. We custom design each event, always looking for the most beautiful little extra detail from the farm to add to each arrangement.

We are happy to help with all aspects of your wedding design. You can find our wedding design work from Vermont to Palm Springs and Boston to Deer Isle, Maine. We would love to travel to you.

Follow Broadturn Farm on

Broadturn Farm 6
Broadturn Farm 7

Mia Dow · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful florals!

We hired Broadturn Farm to create our bridal party florals. I sent Angela a few pictures of things I liked and she took it from there. The bouquets and boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted! They were so beautiful and the perfect scale (I wanted a medium sized bouquet). She nailed it! They looked amazing and we were thrilled with how they came out!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Flowers for minimal budget!

Broadturn Farm delivered an amazing floral experience for my wedding! My husband and I didn't really have much of a vision but from the beginning we wanted simple and didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers. They were able to work with our budget and even came up with some cost saving ideas like reusing our bridesmaid bouquets for the head tables! We had second thoughts a couple of weeks before the wedding and kept emailing them changing out minds every few days and they were patient with us! They even let us visit on site to see what they had envisioned for us. They were able to use one of our bridesmaids extra fabric to wrap the bouquets with. The only small complaint I had was that my bride bouquet felt a little bit like it was dying about a few hours into it but that was probably my mistake for not keeping it in water every now and then. I loved the flowers so much, I wish I could have them at home with me every day! They did such an amazing job. They didn't have a ton of pictures of their work which did make me a little nervous but it ended up being amazing! I'm uploading pictures here for future brides!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Broadturn Farm 17
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Collier · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and completely exceeded our expectations. People kept coming up to us and complimenting on the floral arrangements all night. Angela perfectly captured our vision. Definitely recommend Broadturn for any event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

• What months are included in your off-peak season? June
  • What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings