Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brilliant Imagery

Wedding Photography as Art

Art
My unconventional photography style is a fusion of photojournalism and dramatic fashion. I love funky, dreamy and unique imagery. During your wedding day I want to capture everything it all in it’s splendor; unaltered. I take more of a photojournalist approach and let you together enjoy everything. During all other sessions I give a little more guidance to encourage laughter and promote your personalities in front of the camera as much as possible.

Consultation
I love to connect with all of my wedding couples insuring that we all appreciate the same artistic style. Thus I offer personal or phone consultations so we can get to know each other better. To ensure that my clients receive my full attention I only photograph a very limited number of weddings a year. Please see the contact page to schedule your consultation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Brilliant Imagery on

10 Reviews for Brilliant Imagery

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

We worked with Brilliant Imagery Photography for both an engagement session, and our wedding photos, and I'm so very glad we did.

Rachel is incredibly easy to work with. She's super friendly, so it's easy to relax for photos. She has great ideas for framing and poses, but isn't ever pushy about it so if you-- like us-- need some guidance, there's tons of it.
The photos she takes are incredible. There were so many small, silly moments during our wedding that she managed to capture perfectly. She took all the pictures I asked her to, and even some that I didn't know I wanted, but am so glad to have.

Included in our package was a "Day After" session. Once the wedding was all done, and we'd had a full night's sleep, we got dressed up one more time to head out to a different destination and take photos with just Us. I'm SO happy we did. Not only did that mean that we were able to spend more of our wedding enjoying our wedding, it also gave us the freedom to get photos somewhere completely different. It was fun, and relaxed, and gave us some of my favorite photos.

Post-wedding, the photos were posted online for us to check out as soon as she was done cleaning them up a bit, and within a few weeks we got a hard-drive full of photos and our print-release. The whole thing was packaged beautifully, which made opening it as much of a treat as getting to look at the photos inside.

Throughout the process, Rachel was super easy to communicate with, and was always willing to answer even the silliest of questions. I cannot say enough nice things about the experience working with Rachel, or the quality of photos we got. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants wonderful, fun photos of their wedding.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh MY! Rachel is just a beautiful person inside and out, completely reflects that through her energy and the shots she gets! It was so much fun playing in the desert with her and she was so sweet as to provide flowers for me at our shoot along with being so patient with my changes of wardrobe and just so accommodating! I love how easy she is to get along with and she puts you at ease immediately which provides a relaxed natural true state of happiness that shows in the photographs! We loved our time with Rachel, what a beautiful experience! It felt like a mini vacation date exploring the desert and having these memories forever incapsulated in gorgeous heirlooms for us to keep forever. She also uses a combination of film and digital photography which was a lovely surprise! Thank you Rachel! Heart, Keh & Tony

Profile Picture User7148813, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

What can I say about Rachel that hasn't already been said? She was such a blessing to us and to our wedding. She actually gifted our wedding package to us as part of her annual giveaway and flew all the way out to DC to photograph our day. We could never have found anyone else like her. This is a what your experience will be like with Brilliant Imagery:

1. She wants to know what your style is. In consultations months or weeks before your wedding, she will get to know you, and get to know your style and idea of what is important and special about your wedding. Unlike other photographers, she isn't trying to superimpose her style over your day- she wants to give you your dream wedding tied up in a bow, because your memories are what's important. Oh yes, and did I mention that I was in Italy and my hubbie was deployed to Japan for the entire planning process? Rachel worked with our crazy-weird availability and made sure it was never a problem. She is a rock star!

2. She will give you ideas on ways to maximize your photographic opportunities. Rachel talked to us about how we could fit in our pictures with the flow of the wedding. She figured out the right times to photograph each moment and make sure she gets the details as well. She suggested doing a first look shoot, which we weren't planning on doing but those photographs turned out to be some of my favorites!

3. She won't miss a moment- which is good, because YOU will! When we received our pictures from her, I was amazed not only at the quality, but because I felt like I was experiencing the wedding all over again, in an entirely new way. We ended up having a crazy thunderstorm that took out the lights at our venue for a good hour during the reception- but thankfully she was there, and had captured everything!

4. Get ready for custom, custom, custom. Rachel is an artist in her business as well as her photographs. She is simply great to work with! We were so lucky to have her photograph our wedding!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews