1045 Hayes Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bride Eyes

My name is Jaime and I am the owner of Bride Eyes. I specialize in bridal makeup and I'm also a licensed cosmetologist. I have worked behind the chair as a master colorist and as a freelance artist for Bobbi Brown cosmetics. You are sure to enjoy a stress free beauty experience as I will travel to the location of your choice and pamper you and your entire bridal party. Each look will be customized to meet everyone's individual needs. And just to make those sweet flower girls (12 and under) feel like they are part of the glamorous fun I will give them a complementary glow of their own. Together we will tailor your look to find the bride in you that you have always dreamed of. You will leave the love of your life in awe of your Bride Eyes!

kit

Bride Eyes 5
Bride Eyes 6
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jaime at Brideeyes is Simple the BEST!

Jaime is simply amazing!! I strongly recommend Brideeyes for every bride! I first met Jaime at a friend’s wedding and was impressed by her professionalism, kindness, and knowledge. When it came time for my wedding, there was no other competition! I had a very young bridal party and she made each and every girl look amazing, but like themselves!! She arrived at the getting ready spot on time and everything ran extremely smooth! She also provided much needed help and advice on my hair and bridal accessories. Now I see her for all my cosmetic needs and my eyebrows have never looked better! Thank you Jaime for everything you do!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Bride Eyes 7

Deb · Married on 10/28/2017

Mother of the Bride....OMG I never had my make-up professionally done so was a little skeptical. Jamie was over the top perfect. I went a few weeks in advance to see what I would look like and she said she was going to put on false eye-lashes, I was nervous because I never had them and thought they may be uncomfortable or fall off if I cried. I looked so good I went to The Picture People for website shots for my business. The wedding day even more amazing, she did me first at 0900 and my make up and eyelashes stayed fresh until 0300!!! 18 HOURS. Not to mention Jamie is a sweet person and makes it really fun. The bride and her sister and others who Jamie did all looked perfect and it stayed.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Bride Eyes 8

dana · Married on 10/07/2017

Jaime was wonderful to work with for my wedding. From my initial questions and trial all the way to the wedding day, she was professional, kind, sweet, and of course, talented! My bridesmaids, mom, and I are so happy with our makeup. She listened to each of us and created the perfect look for each person. It was a humid day, we took pictures in the rain, and I cried through the whole ceremony, and my makeup STAYED PUT. My husband couldn't believe how amazing I looked! I highly recommend Jaime!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Bride Eyes Price Rates

Bride Eyes FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing