1904 Industrial Blvd Studio 107B, Colleyville, TX 76034 Map · Phone number

About Bride Associates

Bride Associates is regarded as one of the largest and most respected wedding consulting firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Their highly experienced staff is committed to helping each bride discover and celebrate her unique wedding day vision. These innovative professionals implement a seamless plan through personalized packages and superior customer service. Bride Associates believes in passion, perfection, and dreams coming true. Each certified professional ensures an exceptional journey for every couple.

buttoningdress
Cake cutting
Cake cutting

26 Reviews for Bride Associates

Kristin · Married on 03/17/2012

helsey and her team did a phenomenal job. Chelsey was with me every step of the way making the wedding planning process fun! Any piece of advice I would give a couple planning their wedding, hire a wedding coordinator. She actually saved us money with deals that she gets and just all of her industry knowledge. Couldn’t say enough praises for this group.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Bride Associates's reply:

Thank you Kristin and Adam. I am truly grateful to have couples like you. You will forever be in my heart. I loved working with you both and will miss our meetings! Wishing you a wonderful new life together!

Karla · Married on 03/17/2012

Bride Associates made my wedding day stress free. They were extremely organized and had great attention to detail. They made sure every vendor and/or person involved in the wedding was aware of the order and time of things. We had over 200 people at our wedding and I think they did a great job to make sure everthing went smoothly.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Bride Associates's reply:

Thank you Karla! I enjoyed working with you and Gabe, and wish you two the best on your journey as husband and wife. Keep up those dance moves! Best, Evelyn
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2012

When we hired Chelsey, we had already booked our chapel and reception venue and I needed her help pulling all the details together. I had some general ideas about what I wanted, but I wasn't really clear on how to pull it all together. Chelsey came to my rescue.

She provided me with organizational tools (timelines, checklists, etc) that I needed and then gave me the guidance on what she thought would work, what might not, pros and cons, etc. I was really worried when I hired a planner that my wedding would somehow turn out looking like every other wedding that person had done. But, Chelsey listened to me and stayed true to my ideas and made them a reality.

She helped me find excellent vendors and get great rates with those vendors. Wedding planning with Chelsey was more like hanging out with a good girl friend because she is such a sweet, funny, friendly person.

The day of ran like clockwork. I did not have a single moment of anxiety because I knew Chelsey and her team would make sure everything went smoothly and it did.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Bride Associates's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed your company and all of our time planning so much! I can't believe it is almost your one year anniversary!! I appreciate your kind words. You were a dream to work with and a beautiful bride. Would love to catch up with you soon!

Bride Associates FAQ

• Video One Productions
    Video One Productions Wedding Videographers

the best in dfw. period.

• A Very Special Day
    A Very Special Day Wedding DJs

Many, many, many times have we worked with Bride Associates. You know your working with a professional when the wedding runs smoothly. No problems equals happy bride! I would recommend them to anyone bride to help out with their planning.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bride Associates to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1904 Industrial Blvd, Studio 107B Colleyville, TX 76034 See on map