Nazareth, PA 18064 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bridals by Sandra

Since 1965, Bridals by Sandra has been known as a Wedding Tradition. Clients appreciate the excellent quality of merchandise, superior service, and our extensive selection of gowns at affordable prices. Please browse the different product pages and don’t hesitate to call us at 610.759.5156 to set up an appointment for your personal consultation.

Follow Bridals by Sandra on

Bridals by Sandra 6
Bridals by Sandra 7
  • Juliana

Juliana · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Great dresses to choose from!!

I went there for my bridesmaid to try on some dresses and there was a lot of dresses to choose from. I loved that all of the dresses were different in style and color. The person who was with us in the fitting room made us all feel so comfortable.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

I was initially nervous based on such a range of positive and negative reviews, but I had a wonderful experience at Sandra’s. Larissa was wonderful. Patient and honest. The other store manager (young lady, can’t remember her name, sorry!) was so wonderful and helpful when I had trouble choosing between two dresses. Also so patient and kind. Never felt rushed. Tried on many gowns, several times. I ended up buying a beautiful dress from the sample rack, at a phenomanal price. 5/5 experience.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Bridals by Sandra's reply:

HI Emily! Thank you for your kind words! Bridals by Sandra, Inc., has been servicing weddings since 1966. We have been Blessed by various Magazines, Designers, Manufacturers and the Who's Who Awards programs, receiving numerous awards each year. Our staff is dedicated to help our clients plan amazing weddings and we are thrilled to see your review indicating your happiness with our services! We'd love to see photos of your special day and perhaps one day you'd have time to upload your favorite photo to our Facebook Wall! Thanks again for your kindness. It was greatly appreciated! From all of us at Bridals by Sandra, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and good health. ~ Susan

Leigh · Married on 10/14/2018

Loved this place! Debbie was so nice & found the perfect dress for my wedding at Hanover Grand Ballroom. Gina said this store was her first choice & I can see why! I went to a store on Easton & one in Allentown but Sandra’s has private dressing rooms & I had to take my daughter and they didn’t even say a word while the other two stores were nasty! I also got a free trip to Las Vegas! Can’t wait! A stunning gown & a vacation! And all while making me feel comfortable! Love my Maggie Gown! Thanks Debbie!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bridals by Sandra's reply:

Hi Leigh! Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you to assist you in finding your Dream Wedding Gown! Our team of experts work hard to assist our clients and we appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and success! ~ Susan

Real Weddings