418 N. Van Buren, Suite B, San Angelo, TX 76901 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Boutique

The Bridal Boutique in San Angelo, TX. offers an exquisite selection of bridal gowns from top designers like Allure Bridal, Justin Alexander, Lillian West and Sweetheart. We offer San Angelo Brides and their Bridal Parties a true boutique experience that will cater to all of your bridal and formal wear needs. Every bride deserves a memorable shopping experience when selecting a gown. We go above and beyond to provide our brides with a one-on-one shopping experience, taking care of all of those extras that might be on their to do list. Our boutique not only focuses its attention on wedding gowns and dresses but will also have a full line of tuxedos and suits available making it much easier to keep all the guys in the bridal party looking their absolute best. All of your needs will be met when working with our friendly stylists at The Bridal Boutique. From your dress to your shoes, we will ensure that your look is complete.

boutique 8448
boutique 8421

3 Reviews for Bridal Boutique

• W

Wendi · Married on 09/29/2018

This boutique was fantastic! They offer a wide variety of styles within each brand which is something that I didn't see at a lot of other boutiques. If you're looking for those unique styles that stand out in every collection, this is the shop for you! I had narrowed down my search to about five styles within the brands they carried. I emailed them to set up an appointment and asked if they had these dresses on hand thinking they might have one or two. To my surprise, they had all but one of the styles! When we arrived for my appointment, my consultant had already pulled my favorite styles plus a few others to try on. The appointment ran so smoothly that we had found my dress, got it ordered and we were done in less than an hour! We even found a headpiece to compliment the gown. These people know what they're doing. It was definitely worth the two hour drive!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2017

I shopped all over Dallas to try and find a dress and had convinced myself that the perfect dress wasn't out there. I finally decided to try one more store and made my way to the Bridal Boutique. This boutique is so fun and laid back. I explained to the owner what I was looking for and the first dressed she pulled was the one!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Niki · Married on 04/30/2016

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

There seemed to be no communication between the different associates that we dealt with. They ended up ordering the wrong color vests for the tuxes. The fit and quality of the Tux's were nice and end the end they boys looked good. They also tried to reschedule several of our tux fittings because a former employee need to try on dresses.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly