Bridal Beauty By Michelle

Brooklyn, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

On your wedding day, you want to look like the best version of yourself. It’s one of your happiest days and you want everything to be perfect, especially your makeup, because all eyes are on you! New York City based makeup artist Michelle Coursey has years of experience and can help you look beautiful, elegant and radiant.

Michelle is an accomplished makeup artist with years of experience in the beauty industry. She specializes in the clean, flawless, elegant makeup that brides want. She is based in New York City but her clients have brought her as far away as Turkey and Hawaii to work her magic on them. She understands that brides want to look their absolute best on their wedding day, but still look like themselves. Her clients appreciate not just her flawless technique, but also her calm demeanor and soothing touch, which is so important on their big day.

Michelle understands that wedding makeup isn’t about the newest shade of lipstick or eye shadow; it’s about creating the most beautiful, elegant version of yourself so you’ll be happy on your wedding day and happy looking at your weddings pictures for years to come.

She specializes in airbrush makeup, which is long-lasting and provides a naturally flawless look to the skin. She uses only high-quality brands in her kit, including Laura Mercier, MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, Makeup Forever and others.

Her work has appeared in countless magazines, both nationally and internationally, as well as on the runway, the red carpet and television. To see her editorial and commercial work, please visit www.michellecoursey.com.

In addition to weddings, Michelle is available for makeup lessons and all kinds of special events.

Michelle can be reached by email at Michelle@BridalBeautyByMichelle.com or by cell at 917-648-7354. She is happy to answer all of your questions about your wedding day beauty!

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Emma
    Emma A. Married on 09/24/2022

Perfect makeup experience

If you’re looking to hire a makeup artist for your wedding or another event, look no further! Michelle is wonderful — responsive, kind, talented and easy to work with in every way. I’m not a person who wears makeup normally and she did an amazing job of making me feel beautiful and natural on my wedding day. She also did my mom and sister’s makeup and everyone looked amazing! Michelle has the perfect energy for the day-of frenzy, she was on-time, calm, professional, warm and had us all looking gorgeous and ready in time for our photos. I highly recommend working with Michelle!

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much, Emma! I really enjoyed working with you and your whole family! I hope your wedding day was perfect!
  • Danielle
    Danielle G. Married on 07/10/2022

Makeup Artists Wedding

As a makeup artist myself, I always intended on doing my own makeup. But as the day approached I realized I wanted to relax and be pampered for a change. I knew I might be stressed out and just wanted to enjoy that time with my family. It was an absolute pleasure having Michelle as my wedding make makeup artist. I absolutely love Michelle's aesthetic and knew she would be a great fit to achieve my wedding day look. My skin looked flawless and my make up stayed on all day! Not one touch up! Even my red lips stayed on! My mom looked amazing as well! I highly recommend Michelle. She is truly a professional and master of her craft! She helped put me at ease and made my day extra special! Thanks so much Michelle!

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for trusting me with your wedding makeup! I know as a makeup artist it's a very big decision! I'm thrilled you were happy with the makeup and that it stayed on all day! All the best to you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michelle is a dream!!!! Best makeup artist ever

I am obsessed with Michelle and would recommend her for any event that's important to you. Michelle did my wedding makeup and I have never felt more beautiful. What's best about her technique is that she does not do a cookie-cutter bridal makeup situation - her expertise in haute couture and editorial inform her aesthetic, and she really pays attention to the whole look you are going for, and to the unique aspects of your face. She somehow managed to make me look natural and airbrushed at the same time - quite a feat. She's brilliant.

She seamlessly transitioned through a variety of complexions -- I had specifically asked about this in advance, since some makeup artists have less range and can make darker skin tones look chalky. Not Michelle - she is 10's across the board and everyone she worked on looked stunning. Michelle not only did my makeup but also my mother-in-law's, my mother and my 2 best friends, all of whom said they've never had better makeup. To quote my mom, "I look like myself but so much better." Those who hadn't opted to get their makeup done ended up regretting that decision when they saw Michelle's work.

I got married on a 95-degree June day and I usually sweat like crazy. Michelle somehow managed to do my makeup in such a way that I was mattified the entire time and never had to worry about my face. It was a true dream.

I did two trials with Michelle leading up to the wedding because I am a crazy person and super picky about makeup (I didn't want to have it done professionally but my friends told me it was a must - they were right) and she patiently worked with me until we got the look just right.

Aside from her unparalleled makeup technique, Michelle has a calming presence, and she's just a great energy to be around. She was the first to arrive in my bridal suite that day and it was honestly so comforting to see her and hang out with her for a bit before things got rolling.

If I ever have a chance to get my makeup done again, Michelle will be the one I call. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you and your whole wedding party! I hope we get the chance to work together again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

341 10th Street, Suite 4F Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Location of (Bridal Beauty By Michelle)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding