718 Griffin Ave #169, Enumclaw, WA 98022 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Brick + Willow

Brick + Willow specializes in wedding planning for the couple seeking a day that is both beautiful and stress-free. Owner and head planner, Sarah, seeks to serve her clients well by bringing their unique visions to life, allowing clients to be fully present on their big day. The team at the company believes that nothing is better than providing their clients with high-quality services as they become friends.

Brick + Willow offers an array of packages including virtual consulting, month-of coordination, partial, and full planning. The team can plan, design, and implement rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Services offered are dependent on the package that is chosen, but select amenities include:

• Planning checklist
  • Managing the day-of timeline
  • Vendor guides
  • Overseeing the rehearsal
  • Assistance finding and booking vendors
  • Overseeing the setup and vendors
  • On-site day-of coordinator

Brick + Willow 7
  • Oliver

Oliver Strasser · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Fantastic!

Working with Sarah as a DJ was an absolute pleasure.
    She was extremely organized and communicative, doing everything she could to make everyone else's job easier.
    I highly recommend her for a smooth, successful event!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Carlie

Carlie Hendrickson · Married on 08/10/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah is absolutely amazing to work with and worth her weight in gold. I planned my wedding 3 months in advance (during busy wedding season) and she was totally game to help me. Most vendors were already booked and couldn't help but Sarah was willing to help despite it being such short notice! She took a huge stress off my shoulders and even took the time to sit down with me over to go over everything I was envisioning. She created beautiful center pieces, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, my (bride's) bouquet, a toss bouquet and flowers for my cake & aisle runner! She was even kind enough to deliver all the flowers along with my decorations the morning of to the venue and helped set everything up. On top of that, she stuck around for my ceremony, professional photos, and part of the reception to make sure I was OK. She got me water when I was thirsty (so sweet), fixed my dress for photos and captured fun images of the event on her iPhone to share over social media. I absolutely loved that because now I have beautiful photos to look at while I wait for my professional ones to arrive. Don't think twice about working with Sarah! She goes above and beyond and wants the absolute best for her clients.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Brick + Willow 8
    Brick + Willow 9
    Brick + Willow 10
    Brick + Willow 11

Bridget Hull · Married on 07/19/2019

Sarah is a rockstar!

I loved working with Sarah of Brick + Willow! I hired Sarah late in the game and I'm so glad I did. If I could recommend one thing for folks getting married it would be to save room in the budget for at least a day of coordinator. Sarah put together a timeline right away for me and contacted vendors. She thought of things that I wouldn't have thought of, and on the day of she made sure the day went smoothly and I never had to know what was going on or stress about it. There is no way in hell that my family and I could have done it without Sarah. Trust me, you do not want to be doing all that work yourself. Sarah went above and beyond and even helped with my corset and bustle because my family was clueless :D. Sarah was wonderful to work with and a really sweet person. I highly recommend Brick + Willow!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brick + Willow Pricing

Brick + Willow Price Rates

Brick + Willow FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3