Brick + Willow Reviews

14 | Enumclaw, WA

14 Reviews for Brick + Willow

• Beau

Beau Chevassus · Getting married on 04/12/2021

As a wedding photographer, here's my experience:

As a wedding photographer, I've done countless weddings. So I guess you can say I've worked with many, many event coordinators.

Sarah is the best coordinator I've had the pleasure of working with. She is always present, responsive, and incredibly she has the ability to see the big picture (vision) but she's not afraid to get her hands dirty (e.g. re-arranging/perfecting little flower arrangements). ;)

Highly recommended! At bare minimum, call Sarah just to get some ideas from her. I think you'll be delighted.

Hope this helps!

-Beau Chevassus
    Enumclaw Wedding Photographers
    Enumclawphotography.com

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Haley

Haley Unger · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Incredibly organized and helpful

We used Brick and Willow for both wedding planning and flowers. Sarah knew all the right questions to ask. She was very knowledgeable and organized. She understood our budget and helped us find the right vendors, then communicated with them and kept track of all the details. She was willing to make decisions on her own, and was very encouraging and helpful in making some of our non-tranditional ideas a reality. On the wedding day she quick to take care of details I hadn't even thought about. I would recommend Brick and Willow to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Unger · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Sarah is Amazing!!!!

Sarah was amazing to work with. As a mother of the bride, I couldn't have asked for more. She took our little ideas and made them into more than the sum of their parts! It was beautiful and she made it seem easy and stress-free! I loved her style and her ability to work within our dreams and our budget without making it feel like we should be spending more. My daughter and son-in-laws wedding couldn't have been more perfect - Sarah thought of absolutely everything!!!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Oliver

Oliver Strasser · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Fantastic!

Working with Sarah as a DJ was an absolute pleasure.
    She was extremely organized and communicative, doing everything she could to make everyone else's job easier.
    I highly recommend her for a smooth, successful event!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Hi Oliver,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our services from a vendor perspective. We so enjoyed working with you on Hannah and Hogan's wedding, and hope to connect again in the future.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Dakin · Married on 11/10/2019

Calm and Professional

Sarah made the day go very smoothly with her amazing organizational skills. The day was stress free and that was in big part to Sarah calmly making sure everyone was where they needed to be, from vendors to wedding party. Set up and take down at the venue was also perfectly timed and organized. At first I wasn't sure we needed a wedding coordinator and now I don't know what we would have done without Sarah. I highly recommend Brick and Willow!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of Carly and Paul's day. So grateful for your sweet family, and so glad you had a wonderful experience working with us.

• Sarah

Sarah Rose Summers · Married on 10/20/2019

Young yet professional and willing to travel

After being added as a vendor later in the planning process, Sarah took the bull by the horns and helped make every little detail come together.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Hi Sarah Rose,

Thank you SO much for taking time to review your experience. I absolutely loved getting to know you, Conner, and your wonderful families throughout this process. Your day was filled with joy, and I am so grateful to have been a part of it!

Karin · Married on 10/12/2019

Don't think twice - hire Sarah!

As MOB, I wanted my daughter's dreams to come true. Sarah made sure they did. She is easy to communicate with, so organized!!, and pulls everything together in what seems effortless, but its obvious she puts the work in to make it seem so. She was always calm, and would make time for me when I wasn't as calm. She is someone you can genuinely hand your images and ideas of your dream wedding to, and she makes it happen. And on the day of the wedding - kept making sure we were all enjoying ourselves and not worrying about the details, because she had it covered. Next time we have a wedding in the family, Sarah will be the first call I make. #booking2024

Sent on 10/19/2019

Hi Karin,

I hope you know I cried a little reading this review. I truly cannot express to you how much your family grew to mean to me throughout the planning process. I so appreciate your kindness, support, and trust while assisting with bringing Emily and Broderick's dreams to life. You are one in a million, and I can't wait for 2024!

• Carlie

Carlie Hendrickson · Married on 08/10/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah is absolutely amazing to work with and worth her weight in gold. I planned my wedding 3 months in advance (during busy wedding season) and she was totally game to help me. Most vendors were already booked and couldn't help but Sarah was willing to help despite it being such short notice! She took a huge stress off my shoulders and even took the time to sit down with me over to go over everything I was envisioning. She created beautiful center pieces, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, my (bride's) bouquet, a toss bouquet and flowers for my cake & aisle runner! She was even kind enough to deliver all the flowers along with my decorations the morning of to the venue and helped set everything up. On top of that, she stuck around for my ceremony, professional photos, and part of the reception to make sure I was OK. She got me water when I was thirsty (so sweet), fixed my dress for photos and captured fun images of the event on her iPhone to share over social media. I absolutely loved that because now I have beautiful photos to look at while I wait for my professional ones to arrive. Don't think twice about working with Sarah! She goes above and beyond and wants the absolute best for her clients.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hi Carlie,

I am SO glad you were thrilled with our service for your beautiful wedding day! It was a joy to be a part of bringing your vision to life. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and can't wait to see what you and Chad accomplish together in the future.

Bridget Hull · Married on 07/19/2019

Sarah is a rockstar!

I loved working with Sarah of Brick + Willow! I hired Sarah late in the game and I'm so glad I did. If I could recommend one thing for folks getting married it would be to save room in the budget for at least a day of coordinator. Sarah put together a timeline right away for me and contacted vendors. She thought of things that I wouldn't have thought of, and on the day of she made sure the day went smoothly and I never had to know what was going on or stress about it. There is no way in hell that my family and I could have done it without Sarah. Trust me, you do not want to be doing all that work yourself. Sarah went above and beyond and even helped with my corset and bustle because my family was clueless :D. Sarah was wonderful to work with and a really sweet person. I highly recommend Brick + Willow!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Hi Bridget,

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave this kind review! I loved our time working together, even if it was a bit short, and I am grateful you and Craig trusted me to step in and help tie up wedding plans. Your love for each other was so apparent on your wedding day, and I wish you both the best in the future!

• Bryanna

Bryanna Garrod · Married on 07/12/2019

Best. Coordinator. Ever

When I say everyone involved in my wedding complimented me on hiring an incredible day of coordinator I mean everyone. Sarah was there for us EVERY step of the way and was so much more than just a day of coordinator. I genuinely don’t think a single thing in our wedding went wrong and it is 100% because of her passion and skill for her job. She thinks of the little details no one else would and is just truly fun to have by your side on such a big day. Of all the vendors and people hired for our wedding, the one I know I wouldn’t have been able to go without is Sarah.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Bryanna,

Thank you SO much for these encouraging words. It was a joy and a privilege to get to know you more throughout this process, and I absolutely adored seeing your sweet relationship with Nicholas. Grateful to have been a part of your day!

• Hannah

Hannah Calvert · Married on 06/21/2019

Best Decision We Made!

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! Honestly having her as our Day of Coordinator was the best decision we made in our planning process. She went above and beyond meeting with us about five months out from our wedding date, checking in frequently, and meeting again a month out with our venue. She acted more as a wedding planner than just a Day of Coordinator, answering any questions or concerns we had leading up to the day. The day of everything went seamless. I gave her a vague guideline of our decorations and centerpieces and the way she ended up displaying everything blew me away. It was way more beautiful than we could've imagined. All the little details that would've slipped through the cracks she thought of. I can't thank her enough for helping us having an amazing joy filled wedding with no stress.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hi Hannah,

This review is truly the kindest. I am so thankful you and Hogan chose me to be a part of your amazing day! You were so much fun to work with, and I loved seeing your personalities shine through in each element of the wedding.

• Kim

Kim Hoover · Married on 01/19/2019

The best decision we made in wedding planning.

Sarah an thoughtful, caring, composed, organized, prepared, and professional powerhouse of a wedding planner. He can-do attitude made all the difference in ensuring my wedding rehearsal and wedding day went just according to plan. She diffused the little issues that came up before I was even aware of them, and she made sure that my every need and comfort was taken care of on my special day. I can’t imagine a better experience than that which I had working with Sarah.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for your sweet words. You were an amazing client to work with, and I truly enjoyed getting to know your families! I wish you both the best in the future.

Stephanie Pricsilla Flatt · Married on 08/12/2018

Dream wedding

Sarah was amazing. She made my dream come true and I didn’t even know what it was. She was so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave this kind review. Your wedding day was such a joy to be a part of!

• Beth

Beth Fry · Married on 08/03/2019

3.0

Beautiful flowers and a master at Coordinating

Sarah was awesome! From our first meet & greet to the Big Day! I didn't have a lot of ideas to bring to her- only my wedding colors and what I didn't like. Sarah took everything we talked about and turned my flowers and decorations into something spectacular. Sarah was also my day of coordinator and she shined! From making sure all the vendors were on site and ready to go, to making sure my guests were sitting down at the right time, the right wedding song would be playing when I walked down the aisle! :) She made sure that we had ZERO worries that day and all we had to do was show up and follow her directions. The wedding was perfect! I could not have asked for it to go any better!!
    When the reception was over, Sarah made sure to have all my decorations, including my hanging lights, all packed up and ready for me to take home the next day!
    I highly recommend Brick & Willow for your events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your kind review! Your wedding was one for the books - I am so thankful you trusted me to bring your ideas to life. I loved getting to know you, Kyle, and your sweet kids. Wishing your family all the best in the future!