Brian Lovelace Photography

Encino, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I have always believed that knowledge should be passionately sought, cultivated, and gained over a lifetime. From the first day that I picked up a camera, I couldn't set it down. With my passion for learning, I wanted to know every detail about photography; from composing an image, exposing a shot, down to the fine details of perfecting images during editing. In college, I combined two of my passions; photography and cinema, and graduated from the Film Production program at California State University with an emphasis in Cinematography in 2014. Even through my days of studying cinema, photography lost no limelight, and rather inspired much of my photographic work. While I have had no institutional photography training, I have made it a priority to learn from the best by working side-by-side with leading professionals in the wedding photography space. I have put in years of training to bring his clients the best, most vibrant, and memorable images possible because I know something that doesn't have to be learned: happy clients are the best clients. I would like to invite you to visit the rest of his site and take a look at his work. If you feel that I suit your needs in a photographer, please feel free to reach out and I'll get back to you quickly!

• Maureen
    Maureen H. Married on 09/11/2021

Brian is incredible!

There's not enough words I can say about Brian to explain how much of an incredible photographer he is. On top of natural raw talent, Brian went above and beyond when it came to our wedding day. He kept all of us happy and smiling during all photos, came up with great and natural looking poses for everyone, and somehow managed to get so many people under control for large group photos. He is punctual and responsive and comes in with a plan to capture the big day perfect. I can't praise him enough for his amazing work and beautiful photos he did for us!!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 10/28/2019

BEST Wedding Photographer

Brian is the BEST wedding photographer-- he is so professional from the get-go and was extremely flexible on our wedding day. We had a little mishap with the florist being late (which delayed our photo shoot), but Brian rolled with the punches and was able to still capture all of the photos we wanted perfectly. He has a great personality and truly listens to what you envision and want on your wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer for their big day!
    Dakota Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Brian as our wedding photographer! Brian was not only professional, but he was personal as well. We loved his photojournalistic style and ability to capture such genuine moments from our special day. We appreciated how attentive, punctual, and dedicated Brian was. Overall, he earned a 10/10 and we would strongly recommend him for any couple looking for an awesome wedding photographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Encino, 91316
8054520599
Location of (Brian Lovelace Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding