Santa Monica, CA 90405 Map · Phone number

About Brian Leahy Photography

I've been fortunate enough to photograph for some of the coolest, most down-to-earth people, and that's what I look for in all my clients. Like I always tell newly engaged couples, "If you don't vibe with your photographer, it'll show in every photo." I can't tell you how much I enjoy working with awesome brides and grooms who truly appreciate quality photography, there's honestly nothing better.

I am based in Southern California but love to travel! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I look forward to hearing from you!

brian@brianleahyphoto.com

12 Reviews for Brian Leahy Photography

• Z

Zackory Burns · Married on 03/02/2018

The best. Period.

Brian is a must-have for your wedding. Going into our engagement photo shoot and the wedding, we wanted a photographer who would take the lead and allow us to describe what we wanted and allow him to execute. He expertly captured my relationships – with my husband, with my wedding party, and with my extended family. He fell out of focus when it is just the two of us and he took charge when the group was large and loud. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed and provided critical instruction to capture perfectly my memories in the making. Brian is incredibly responsive – even as we navigate purchasing images from both our engagement photo shoot and the wedding. If you want the best, go no further.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kevin Liu · Married on 03/02/2018

Best wedding photographer!

From the first time we went on Brian’s website, we knew that he would be the perfect fit. His photos are absolutely stunning, and he knows exactly how to capture each couple’s relationship. We felt at home with Brian starting with our first phone call. We have never been people who love photos, but Brian made us feel so comfortable starting with the engagement photo shoot. We laughed our way through the whole session, and the wedding experience was similar. Brian is very attentive to the details, and we not only got everything we requested, but he also captured many candid photos. I cannot imagine a better photographer to capture our celebration with friends and family, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is truly the best wedding photographer out there!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Erica · Married on 01/13/2018

Worth every penny and then some! I hired Brian and his team for our wedding in Los Angeles on 1/13/18. I've been a fan of Brian's work for years and he was the first vendor I booked the second I locked in a wedding date. To say he is a consummate professional is a wild understatement. Not only is Brian a sweetheart, he takes immense pride in his work. He comes armed with years of experience, humor, and a sense of calm efficiency about him. He manages all parties in a direct but clear manner, and makes you feel completely relaxed knowing he has everything under control. He is equally kind to the bride and groom and all guests, and makes an effort to not shoot the cookie cutter staged Pinterest photos - rather opting to make a point to also caputre the true essence of your day and those around you. He's organized, on time, and always very easy to get a hold of. I absolutely adore him and recommend him to any and all brides.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Award

Brian Leahy Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Wisteria Lane Flowers
    Wisteria Lane Flowers Wedding Florists

Brian is a fabulous photographer with an amazing personality. He is a joy to be around and his photographs reflect that.

• Envision Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brian Leahy with Brian Leahy Photography is the best photographer I've had the pleasure to work with on numerous occasions. Photographers are one of the most important vendors at your wedding. I mean, how else are you going to remember your special day for years to come. I have seen Brian's work, and I do have to say he puts together an amazing photo collection. If your looking for that photographer that works with all your vendors on a professional and friendly manor and will give you the best photos a talented photographer has to offer, then look no further. Don't take a chance with anyone else. Brian is highly recommended by Envision Entertainment, many vendors, and many happy brides and grooms. Book with Brian Leahy Photography and you won't be disappointed.

• Makeup By Jen B
    Makeup By Jen B Wedding Hair & Makeup

Throw average out the window! If you are looking for a professional photographer that takes wedding photos to a whole different level then look no further. As you can see from his work he beautifully blends the traditional classic poses with the off-the-wall/out-of-the-box shots. His creative aesthetic rivals the competition; creating an unique vision that sets your wedding a part from others. I have had the privilege to work with Brian on a couple shoots and some that required longer hours, however I never once felt tired, he has such an infectious energy that keeps the mood upbeat and the fun going! Brian is always my first choice when people ask me for photographer recommendations, so don't wait to call him, I know he is booking up way in advance!

• Santa Monica, 90405 See on map