151 Alala Rd, Kailua, HI 96734 Map · Phone number

About Brian Hancock Photographers

I'm a wedding, event, and freelance photographer currently based out of Phoenix, Arizona, but also works frequently out of Texas & Hawaii. I'm available to travel worldwide for my clients.

Photography should be fun right? I want my clients to feel extremely comfortable, carefree, and fun when we shoot. Weddings/Engagements/Bridal shoots are my specialties. I create true friendships with my clients, and we really have fun. By the time the wedding day rolls around, we are so comfortable with each other that it truly brings out the best shots. I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. So if you want to have fun, make your bridal shoot feel like a model shoot, and be a dork, let's shoot!!!

c39836b45325fb02 1200343670025 POR1730
c39836b45325fb02 1200343670025 POR1730
 BLH1967

8 Reviews for Brian Hancock Photographers

Emily · Married on 10/11/2008

Brian is the best person to work with when it comes to pictures for a wedding! He is so much fun and is easy to get along with. His passion for photography is evident in every kind of picture he takes, whether it be scenery, action shots, or just capturing those special moments on your wedding day! I would definitely recommend him to ANYONE looking for an amazing photographer and, in the end, a friend!

Sent on 02/27/2009
  • jamietalavera

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2008

My pictures were absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer- he captured the very essence of our relationship. Brian was on time, very flexible, very patient, professional, and very creative. We had a couple of ideas of what we wanted and Brian took that and ran with it. He has vision and a keen eye for what makes a beautiful picture come to life. You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/26/2009
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/12/2008

It took me over two months of daily research online to find the "right" photographer. I searched and searched, and just didn't see any websites that fit our style or our budget. Then I came across Brian's website and his out of the box ideas and innovative style caught our eye. On top of it all, he really listened to our input and was easy to contact as well as being extremely flexible throughout the entire process from beginning to end. We have even gone back to Brian for our maternity photos and plan on using him for our photography needs going forward and would recommend him to all.

Sent on 03/01/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brian Hancock Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• The Perfect Union
    The Perfect Union Wedding Officiants

Brian is a true professional with an eye for detail. He was a pleasure to work with and I know the bride & groom will have some awesome pictures to remember for a lifetime. I hope I we get to work together again on another wedding. Rev. Wendy Rieley

• DJ Masquerade
    DJ Masquerade Wedding DJs

I was the DJ selected for a wonderful wedding in January 2008 and the Brian Hancock Photography was the photograper of choice for this wonderful Wedding Reception. I saw that they were very professional in their dealing with the Bride and the Groom, the Bridal Party and the guests. The equipment was professional and they were attentive to all the important events that occur at all weddings like the cake, the toast, the First Dance. If anyone is looking for a professional Photographer please give the Brian Hancock Photography a call for your event.

• 151 Alala Rd Kailua, 96734 See on map
    2103707773 (Other Phone Number)