Austin, TX 78744 Map · Phone number

About Breanna McKendrick Photography

I was born in Utah, raised in New Mexico but now call Texas home. I have been shooting weddings since 2012 and have been there to celebrate with over 100 couples on their wedding day, camera in hand, capturing their precious memories to last for decades. I left my day job as a medical technologist to do this full time and haven't looked back since.

Follow Breanna McKendrick Photography on

5 Reviews for Breanna McKendrick Photography

• Cortnee

Cortnee Schraer · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream wedding photographer

From the moment I first reached out to Breanna, I knew she was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding day. She is insanely talented but also very genuine and caring. She is so easy to talk with and makes you feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. She takes the time to curate natural/real moments, so she can capture the BEST candid shots. We wanted timeless and classic photos but also candid and ‘in the moment.’ Breanna is the PERFECT combo of this and she has got it down to a science. I had no idea naming green vegetables would be hilarious- but it was, and it made for beautiful photos. Trust me when I say she will be, by far, the best investment you make when booking vendors. We did engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding day photos with her and we were left in complete awe of every. Single. Photo. I was bursting with excitement to write this review because photos were so important for our wedding day and Breanna is the DREAM VENDOR to work with. You will be left amazed at how professional, fun, and talented she truly is! On our wedding day, she worked flawlessly with our wedding planner to make the day run smoothly. She notices all the little details and is a lighting PRO. Wedding day photos are truly an investment and you only get one shot to get it right- she is worth the investment.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Breanna McKendrick Photography's reply:

Thank you, THANK YOU Cortnee!! It was an absolute joy to photograph your beautiful wedding day. I am so grateful for your trust and I am so grateful for you. I loved collaborating and working with you to make sure we got all the dream wedding photos your heart wanted. I adore you!

Carolyn · Married on 07/22/2016

Breanna is AMAZING. She was so flexible when scheduling shoots and she goes the extra mile with all of her work. She delivered the highest quality of photos and is a true professional, which was something I was looking for in a wedding photographer. She notices the tiniest of details and is constantly offering posing suggestions which makes even the most awkward of people look like professional models. Breanna also has such a talent for finding the perfect natural light for her work that all of my photos have this gorgeous, soft glow to them and I could not be happier with them. I seriously cannot recommend Breanna enough; she is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2016

I cannot say enough kind words about Breanna. When I pictured what I wanted captured, to hold on to for years to come, I was delivered that and more. After my husband and I had a photography emergency with another photographer, Breanna was quick to respond, and incredibly flexible with what we needed. It was a blessing in disguise having her photograph our wedding. Our pictures are one of my most prized possessions and I love looking back at them! She was amazing at capturing every moment of our day without really being seen. This was something I have heard horror stories about, but Breanna's professionalism was superior. She made a particular effort to capture everything I wanted, and found other things I didn't even know I was interested in. She made sure our images were unique and not just your typical "pintrist images" (which is still fine, but I love our unique photos). Our images were delivered with great speed, and the quality of editing made sure the pictures were still real and genuine. If you don't have someone you are just "dying" to have, I highly recommend Breanna. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Breanna McKendrick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,832.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Austin, 78744 See on map
    5803046469 (Other Phone Number)
    5803046469 (Fax Number)