Brandon Elizabeth Events

Front Royal, VA View map
$1,584 Package Price

$1,584 Package Price

Established in 2014, Brandon Elizabeth Events is one of the leading event planning and design firms in the Shenandoah Valley.

Exclusive Day-of-Coordinator for Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards located in beautiful Luray, VA.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,584

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Heather R. Married on 11/10/2019

Talented, professional & easy to work with

Brandon was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards and she was outstanding! She was so helpful in the planning process and always several steps ahead of us throughout the event. We went with 90% of the vendors she recommended and all of them were incredible.

She kept everything on schedule but in a very flexible and seemingly effortless way. When we returned to the venue the next day to finish the clean up, Brandon & the other vendors had already done 90% of the work.

She was so nice and professional and made my whole family feel so comfortable. My dad was blown away that she was even monitoring the local train schedule to make sure we didn't have roaring engines and blaring train horns in the middle of our ceremony. We'd recommend her to anyone!
    Lyda Z. Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Brandon & Kyra!

So glad we went with BEE for our wedding! I opted to do the “Day-Of” package and it was totally worth it. Brandon and Kyra were extremely responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and attentive throughout the entire planning process. They answered my incessant emails/calls and helped calm me down when the planning got overwhelming. Kyra was awesome on the day-of; she and her assistant were very efficient and professional when it came to setting up décor and ensuring everyone was at the right place at the right time. They made sure everything was accounted for at the end of the night and helped pack up décor / gifts, making things much more convenient for those staying behind to collect it so that they could join the post-wedding festivities. I highly recommend BEE for any/all wedding coordination needs! I cannot thank them enough for all their help and guidance throughout the wedding planning process and for make my wedding day flow effortlessly.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/08/2019

The best!

Brandon is a rockstar wedding planner! I couldn't have done this without her - she was so on top of every detail, and even made perfect suggestions for the day of that I hadn't even thought of. She was very patient and accommodating when I would send her a million emails and questions :) and made our wedding day seamless!

Brandon Elizabeth Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison. You and Anthony were a dream to work with. We are wishing you many blessings full of peace and love.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

472 Deer Run Circle Front Royal, 22630
Location of (Brandon Elizabeth Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding