472 Deer Run Circle, Front Royal, VA 22630 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,584
Availability Check your date

About Brandon Elizabeth Events

Established in 2014, Brandon Elizabeth Events is one of the leading event planning and design firms in the Shenandoah Valley.

Exclusive Day-of-Coordinator for Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards located in beautiful Luray, VA.

Follow Brandon Elizabeth Events on

4 Reviews for Brandon Elizabeth Events

1 User photo

Brandon Elizabeth Events 1

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Brandon was our day-of-coordinator at Faithbrooke. I cannot imagine having a wedding without a day-of coordinator. We put a lot of time and energy into planning our wedding day ourselves, but there are so many details and things to worry about on your wedding day, it is worth every penny to have a day of coordinator so you can enjoy the day! Brandon was spectacular and kept everything on track so that my fiancé and I could enjoy the day instead of worrying about what was next. Brandon attended our rehearsal dinner and ran through the ceremony with us and discussed set up for the next day. On the day of the wedding, she set up last minute decor and coordinated all of the vendors before we arrived. She timed the ceremony entrances and various events throughout the day and night with our officiant, DJ, and caterer. She checked in with the bridal party and our parents to make sure everything was going well throughout the day/night and everyone knew when speeches, dances, etc. were coming up. My mom loved her and several guests asked how things happened throughout the night because she was so good at making things happen without intruding. We would absolutely recommend using Brandon for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Arthi

Arthi · Married on 04/15/2018

Brandon, of Brandon Elizabeth Events (who we affectionately refer to as BEE) was a perfect choice for our professional wedding planning needs for our April 2018 event in Luray VA. We did a lot of the preliminary planning and research ourselves, so we decided to select a part-time package with BEE to consult with us periodically to make sure we were on the right path in planning our wedding (which included part-time help planning, back-and-forth communication, and full day-of coordination services). In addition, BEE met with us, the caterer (a great one she recommended), and the venue owner to ensure everything was in good order. She exceeded our expectations for the service package.

During the wedding rehearsal and on the day of the event, BEE executed our wishes fully, and then some! While I had planned much of my décor to look how I imagined it would look on the day of, I told her to feel free with her own artistic design when setting up décor, and she went above and beyond what I could have imagined. Everything looked gorgeous! Brandon ensured a smooth-running event, to include the perfect timing of the wedding party for the actual ceremony. She also assisted us with clean up at the end of the day.

We highly recommend BEE to organize any wedding in the Northern VA/Shenandoah Valley area!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Brandon was amazing throughout the entire process. I hired her as a day of coordinator and she went well above just the day of. Everyone at my wedding complimented how great she was. I truly can't say enough kind words about her. She kept everyone entertained and happy when I was running an hour late to the ceremony, she set up a beautiful photo booth area, and was making sure every person was taken care of during the wedding even watching my son at one point. Brandon my husband and I truly wouldn't have had such a perfect wedding without you. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. I HIGHLY recommend her. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017