Brandon Elizabeth Events Reviews

7 Reviews for Brandon Elizabeth Events

1 User photo

Brandon Elizabeth Events 1

Lyda Zalucky · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Brandon & Kyra!

So glad we went with BEE for our wedding! I opted to do the “Day-Of” package and it was totally worth it. Brandon and Kyra were extremely responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and attentive throughout the entire planning process. They answered my incessant emails/calls and helped calm me down when the planning got overwhelming. Kyra was awesome on the day-of; she and her assistant were very efficient and professional when it came to setting up décor and ensuring everyone was at the right place at the right time. They made sure everything was accounted for at the end of the night and helped pack up décor / gifts, making things much more convenient for those staying behind to collect it so that they could join the post-wedding festivities. I highly recommend BEE for any/all wedding coordination needs! I cannot thank them enough for all their help and guidance throughout the wedding planning process and for make my wedding day flow effortlessly.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!

Brandon is a rockstar wedding planner! I couldn't have done this without her - she was so on top of every detail, and even made perfect suggestions for the day of that I hadn't even thought of. She was very patient and accommodating when I would send her a million emails and questions :) and made our wedding day seamless!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Brandon Elizabeth Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison. You and Anthony were a dream to work with. We are wishing you many blessings full of peace and love.
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding planner out there

Brandon is a life saver. She made everything completely seamless the day of our wedding. I probably text, emailed, and called her 100 times about tables if she can be patient through that she can be patient through anything. Our entire wedding party raved about her as well. If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch she is your girl!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Brandon was our day-of-coordinator at Faithbrooke. I cannot imagine having a wedding without a day-of coordinator. We put a lot of time and energy into planning our wedding day ourselves, but there are so many details and things to worry about on your wedding day, it is worth every penny to have a day of coordinator so you can enjoy the day! Brandon was spectacular and kept everything on track so that my fiancé and I could enjoy the day instead of worrying about what was next. Brandon attended our rehearsal dinner and ran through the ceremony with us and discussed set up for the next day. On the day of the wedding, she set up last minute decor and coordinated all of the vendors before we arrived. She timed the ceremony entrances and various events throughout the day and night with our officiant, DJ, and caterer. She checked in with the bridal party and our parents to make sure everything was going well throughout the day/night and everyone knew when speeches, dances, etc. were coming up. My mom loved her and several guests asked how things happened throughout the night because she was so good at making things happen without intruding. We would absolutely recommend using Brandon for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Arthi

Arthi · Married on 04/15/2018

Brandon, of Brandon Elizabeth Events (who we affectionately refer to as BEE) was a perfect choice for our professional wedding planning needs for our April 2018 event in Luray VA. We did a lot of the preliminary planning and research ourselves, so we decided to select a part-time package with BEE to consult with us periodically to make sure we were on the right path in planning our wedding (which included part-time help planning, back-and-forth communication, and full day-of coordination services). In addition, BEE met with us, the caterer (a great one she recommended), and the venue owner to ensure everything was in good order. She exceeded our expectations for the service package.

During the wedding rehearsal and on the day of the event, BEE executed our wishes fully, and then some! While I had planned much of my décor to look how I imagined it would look on the day of, I told her to feel free with her own artistic design when setting up décor, and she went above and beyond what I could have imagined. Everything looked gorgeous! Brandon ensured a smooth-running event, to include the perfect timing of the wedding party for the actual ceremony. She also assisted us with clean up at the end of the day.

We highly recommend BEE to organize any wedding in the Northern VA/Shenandoah Valley area!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Brandon was amazing throughout the entire process. I hired her as a day of coordinator and she went well above just the day of. Everyone at my wedding complimented how great she was. I truly can't say enough kind words about her. She kept everyone entertained and happy when I was running an hour late to the ceremony, she set up a beautiful photo booth area, and was making sure every person was taken care of during the wedding even watching my son at one point. Brandon my husband and I truly wouldn't have had such a perfect wedding without you. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. I HIGHLY recommend her. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Brandon Elizabeth Events 2

Janna · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandon is AMAZING! Though we did all the planning of our wedding ourselves, we needed someone to be our hands (and legs, eyes, ears...) on the day-of. Brandon was perfect at this. She read through ALL of the information we sent and made sure everything happened according to plan. This was not an easy task, but Brandon handled it all confidently and unobtrusively. Many of our family and friends commented on how helpful she was. We're so grateful to have found her.

Sent on 05/09/2017