13200 Harvest Ridge Rd., Keller, TX 76244 Map · Phone number

• CM Promotions
  • Taylor Event Co.
  • Galoré Events

14 Reviews for Bowties and Vines

I cannot say enough good things about Bow Ties and Vines. Cass was responsive, innovative, and caring throughout the whole planning process. She was very respectful of our budget and open on places that could save us money. Even after we decided to change a few things, she happily edited our contract and order. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were perfect. They were exactly what we had talked about and looked liked the pictures I had showed her.

Her and her staff (& family) arrived and Cass immediately noticed that the vases provided by the venue weren't perfectly clean and she took it upon herself to have her staff clean them so they would look perfect for our reception. The flowers were such great quality and some were even still alive when we got back from our honeymoon a week later. I would recommend Bow Ties and Vines for any wedding or party! Cass is amazing and such a lovely person to work with!

Sent on 01/26/2016

K. · Married on 12/12/2014

I cannot say enough about Bowties and Vines! Cassandra and her team's creativity and ideas help make all your dreams come true on your wedding day and they go far beyond what most are willing to do. She will work effortlessly to make sure you have your perfect wedding or event at any budget. Cassandra worked with me on my own wedding a few years ago and then my own daughters wedding this past December and we couldn't be happier with the results. Whether you want an extravagant or very simple wedding, Bowties and Vines will not disappoint!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2014

Cass was so incredibly helpful especially with set up and on the day of - it definitely would not have gone as well as it did had she and her team not been there. She noticed drinks and ice were low and went the the QT down the street and saved the day getting more before they ran out. She has a great eye for making things come together and look amazing.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Award

• Uncle Willie's Pies Wedding Cakes

Cass is one of the best event designers I know! Her talent and style is the perfect blend for weddings and events to look fabulous. I would recommend her services to anyone who wants someone with a fresh approach to plan or design their special day.

• RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Cassandra with Picture Perfect Day is a JEWEL! She is fun, a hard worker, and goes the extra mile for her brides to make their day one of a kind. We highly recommend Picture Perfect Day to our brides and know that you will just fall in love with Cassandra and her team!!

• 13200 Harvest Ridge Rd. Keller, 76244 See on map
    9-5 Tuesday- Friday for appts.
    Location of (Bowties and Vines)