Bowties and Vines Reviews

14 | Keller, TX

14 Reviews for Bowties and Vines

I cannot say enough good things about Bow Ties and Vines. Cass was responsive, innovative, and caring throughout the whole planning process. She was very respectful of our budget and open on places that could save us money. Even after we decided to change a few things, she happily edited our contract and order. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were perfect. They were exactly what we had talked about and looked liked the pictures I had showed her.

Her and her staff (& family) arrived and Cass immediately noticed that the vases provided by the venue weren't perfectly clean and she took it upon herself to have her staff clean them so they would look perfect for our reception. The flowers were such great quality and some were even still alive when we got back from our honeymoon a week later. I would recommend Bow Ties and Vines for any wedding or party! Cass is amazing and such a lovely person to work with!

Sent on 01/26/2016

K. · Married on 12/12/2014

I cannot say enough about Bowties and Vines! Cassandra and her team's creativity and ideas help make all your dreams come true on your wedding day and they go far beyond what most are willing to do. She will work effortlessly to make sure you have your perfect wedding or event at any budget. Cassandra worked with me on my own wedding a few years ago and then my own daughters wedding this past December and we couldn't be happier with the results. Whether you want an extravagant or very simple wedding, Bowties and Vines will not disappoint!

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2014

Cass was so incredibly helpful especially with set up and on the day of - it definitely would not have gone as well as it did had she and her team not been there. She noticed drinks and ice were low and went the the QT down the street and saved the day getting more before they ran out. She has a great eye for making things come together and look amazing.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Carren · Married on 08/09/2014

I can not say enough good things about Cass and her crew. She has a great eye and mind for her business. Even more importantly, she has a heart for brides and their stressed mothers! Not only was our event beautiful, but we went in to the day trusting that Cass would take care of anything we forgot. She was generous with her time and so many of her special decorations which she let us use.

Meghan · Married on 12/13/2013

Cassandra created my dream wedding in EVERY way. It was like she was in my brain making every thought come to life! I was planning my wedding from another state and she made it a breeze; very professional, very helpful and she has great connections everywhere! I loved working with her and would highly recommend her to every bride wanting a stress-free, dream-come-true, every-detail-taken-care-of wedding and reception!

Marci · Married on 04/21/2013

Cassandra designed my niece's wedding/reception decor and did a PERFECT job of complimenting both her & her fiance's personalities, likes & interests in the decor. I helped in some decor prep and she is very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Picture Perfect Day for your wedding/reception or any special event.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Bowties and Vines's reply:

Thank you so much Marci. I enjoyed meeting you and seeing what a lovely family you are.

Kathleen · Married on 04/21/2013

Absolutely amazing caterer. Cassandra worked so hard to please the bride, groom, and parents. She went above and beyond with such a sweet attitude and every request was granted. Additionally, she was very reasonable. The food was beautifully displayed and DELICIOUS! You can't find a better caterer in the Dalla Fort Worth Metroplex!

Sent on 04/24/2013

This team goes above and beyond to bring the vision for your wedding to life. With an unexpected venue change only 2 weeks before my brother's wedding, they put in many extra hours of work, and pulled off the most beautiful, outdoor ceremony and reception just outside Downtown Fort Worth. Every detail was just perfect, and so carefully planned and executed exactly as the bride and groom envisioned it!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Bowties and Vines's reply:

Thank you so much! Who doesn't like a little excitement...well maybe not the unexpected kind...but we did it! It was our pleasure!

Misty · Married on 06/09/2012

My wedding was 6-9-12, and I could not have done it without Picture Perfect Day Event Planning! They helped me with little details that really made a difference and impacted my guests. The flowers and decorations were absolutely beautiful.Lots of energy, effort and hard work went into my wedding day. I cannot say enough how pleased I am with the service. It was the best day ever and it was indeed picture perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Gretchen · Married on 08/27/2011

Picture Perfect Day was awesome for my vow renewal. They were very professional and provided flowers beyond my expectations!

Sent on 04/08/2012

Cheyanne · Married on 08/11/2012

I loved the flower arrangements I couldn't have found a more reasonable price at such a last minute time frame two weeks before my wedding. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2012

Cassandra and everyone at PPD Events were beyond wonderful to work with! She was my lifeline during the entire planning period and I have no idea what I would have done without her!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Cass is an amazing visionary and is so creative! She helped me put together the things I had with what she had to make beautiful centerpieces. She contacted my florist and went over all the specifics of flowers with me. She made sure the florist knew what we needed/ wanted for the centerpieces. It all turned out wonderfully! I'm so thankful to have worked with such an amazing woman!

Bowties and Vines's reply:

Thank you Moriah. I wish I would have been able to make the trip, but I just looked at the pictures. They are beautiful. The florist there did a wonderful job and you all look so gorgeous!

Overall they did an amazing job! I went through a really hard time planning my wedding with the loss of my future father in law right before my wedding and these ladies not only was there emotionally but was beyond willingly to work with me and my family the whole way. Not only was Cassandra there for me emotionally as a friend but was beyond professional when we did get to business. They work so hard to make sure everything is the way you want it and will bend over backwards to make sure your happy. I would personally recommend them to anyone wanting someone who can make you feel comfortable to the point of having dinner with their family to make time out of their day to talk you through things to being the one who is helping you put your veil on you right before you walk down the aisle. They are professional, friendly, kind and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Bowties and Vines's reply:

Just re-read this almost a year later, and it still made me smile! Those were some pretty great memories. Don't know that I will ever forget. Such a pleasure serving you!