New York City, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bows and Arrows NYC

Bows and Arrows NYC is a hair styling business based out of New York City. They understand how busy preparing for an event can be. In order to assist their clients and make their wedding day flow as smoothly as possible, they offer on-site hair stylists that are ready to help at a moment's notice. This thriving business was founded by Chiara Faraci and Joyce Jones. They are both accomplished hair stylists who enjoy making a positive impact in the lives of those that they work with. Their main priority is creating a look that represents their client's authenticity, allowing them to feel confident as they walk down the aisle.

Bows and Arrows NYC is pleased to offer services that help to make any wedding event easier. The journey starts with a consultation to discuss what style the client desires, be it blowouts or extensions, and then a schedule is decided on. Leading up to the ceremony, their clients will feel pampered and prepared, ready to start their new chapter with their significant other.

Follow Bows and Arrows NYC on

Bows and Arrows NYC 6
Bows and Arrows NYC 7

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Hair

Chiara was referred to me by a friend who has used her for events in the past. I am so happy I went with the Bows and Arrows NYC team for my wedding hair. Wedding hair is such an important part of the whole process - the bride and her crew want to be comfortable and look pretty for all the photos! At my trial I knew I made the right decision - Chiara is so knowlegable about hair and products and took the time to talk with me about my vision / concers so she can understand what would be best for me. As someone who doesn't know much about hair/products it was comforting to hear her talk so passionately about my hair and how certain styles would frame my face and work with my dress - I was super impressed. They day of teh wedding was specatular. Chiara and Joyce did a fabulous job on everyone. I had a guest tell me my bridal hair was the best they have seen and that this was the first wedding they have been to where they liked every single one of the bridesmaids hair styles. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • ERIN

ERIN · Married on 06/14/2018

Best in the biz!!!

Joyce did my hair for my wedding and it was perfection! She did a timeless romantic updo for the church as well as a 2nd look for the reception. She works quickly and is a master at her craft. My mother and Bridal Party had their hair done as well and everyone looked stunning! I’ve recommended her repeatedly and will continue to do so for years to come!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bows and Arrows NYC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20