Borrowed & Blue Productions

Borrowed & Blue Productions

About Borrowed & Blue Productions

Capture the day you've been dreaming about your whole life.

Borrowed & Blue Productions provides videography services to Plainfield, Illinois and the surrounding area. Their videos offer high-quality footage for any budget. Each captures the story and details of your wedding in a cinematic way. The team at Borrowed & Blue Productions have a combined 30 years worth of experience.

A variety of packages are available to choose from. Borrowed & Blue Productions will work with clients one-on-one to select the best option. Each video provides pre-ceremony, full-ceremony and full-reception coverage. You’ll receive three digital copies of your film that play the music of your choice. The videographer offers the following services:

• Slideshow

Multi. Cameras (2)
Slideshow (2)
Cinematic (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Would definitely recommend borrowed and blue to anyone looking for an awesome videography service! I heard of them through another bride and was impressed.

Not only are they priced very affordably, but they are extremely accommodating. Our videographer called me two days before the wedding to hear in full detail what I would like to happen, any little things or surprises I wanted recorded, and had no problem going to many different places to film before, during, and after the wedding. The sneak peak clips they give before the full video is done is awesome as well.

Not only is their work very good, you can tell they truly care about capturing your day the way you want it. You get multiple DVDs which is awesome to hand out to your family for keepsakes :) Thank you for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Borrowed & Blue Productions exceeded my expectations. A videographer was an expense that my husband and I were originally going to cut, but I decided that I would regret it if I did and started to look for a simple package for a reasonable price. I found Borrowed & Blue and the pricing seemed too good to be true for what they were offering in their packages. Everything I wanted was almost half the cost of other places. I called and worked with Nick during the planning and whenever I had any questions he was VERY quick to respond, making the planning easy. Nick followed up a couple days before and we were ready to go. The day of the wedding, Nick and the other videographer blended in so well which made me feel more relaxed. They were on time, efficient and everything we talked about in planning, they did! When we received our video, it was absolutely PERFECT! My hubby and I cried and laughed when watching back our special day. I am so beyond grateful and amazed at the wonderful work this company did and it didn't break the bank! So worth the money and after seeing the finished product I am glad I ended up booking this service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

Borrowed & Blue Productions Pricing