Plainfield, Plainfield, IL 60544 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Borrowed & Blue Productions

Borrowed & Blue Productions provides videography services to Plainfield, Illinois and the surrounding area. Their videos offer high-quality footage for any budget. Each captures the story and details of your wedding in a cinematic way. The team at Borrowed & Blue Productions have a combined 30 years worth of experience.

A variety of packages are available to choose from. Borrowed & Blue Productions will work with clients one-on-one to select the best option. Each video provides pre-ceremony, full-ceremony and full-reception coverage. You’ll receive three digital copies of your film that play the music of your choice. The videographer offers the following services:

• Slideshow

Videos 15 vídeos

100 Reviews for Borrowed & Blue Productions

• Oli

Oli Norwell · Married on 12/14/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

When planning our wedding I decided that having a videographer was an absolute must. I searched the reviews on this site and set about contacting B&B Productions as they had many excellent write-ups. They weren't the cheapest but believe me, when planning your wedding, do not ever go for the cheapest vendors! You're only gonna have one wedding, go for the best vendors you can possibly afford.

Nick from B&B kept in touch with me during the months approaching the wedding. He was always very professional and prompt with replies. As we're living over in Europe he customised what he was able to offer to give us the videos digitally which was much appreciated. He also gave us all the raw footage as well which I highly recommend asking for.

On the day Joe was our assigned videographer. He was the perfect professional and also extremely calm and collected, which trust me was much appreciated! I enjoyed working with him and couldn't have asked for more really. He stayed on far beyond his paid time to ensure he had the footage required. His camera work was excellent and we have footage of all the key moments of the day.

After the wedding Nick got the raw footage to me just a few short days later, which was great as we could begin to relive the day. Then a few weeks later we got the finished 2 hour wedding production. My wife and I are very pleased with it, the transitions between scenes are seamless and the film feels almost like a professional documentary of the day.

So yes, I can definitely recommend B&B Productions! Go for them and make sure you get the raw footage as well, with storage being so cheap these days it would be silly not to. Thanks Nick & Joe!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

awesome video footage

We absolutely loved receiving all of the raw video footage in addition to the video highlight! Being able to watch our reception and family and friends on the dance floor was so fun!

Sent on 01/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Borrowed & Blue Productions Pricing

Borrowed & Blue Productions Price Rates

Borrowed & Blue Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1399.00
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD

• Chicago Mobile DJs Wedding DJs

I have been fortunate enough to work with Borrowed & Blue and not only are they very nice guys, but they are professional, talented and prompt. The only complaint I have is that I don't get to work with them enough. I would highly suggest calling them for your wedding!

• Plainfield Plainfield, Illinois, 60544 See on map
    7738580042 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Borrowed & Blue Productions)