Borrowed & Blue Productions

Borrowed & Blue Productions

About Borrowed & Blue Productions

Capture the day you've been dreaming about your whole life.

Borrowed & Blue Productions provides videography services to Plainfield, Illinois and the surrounding area. Their videos offer high-quality footage for any budget. Each captures the story and details of your wedding in a cinematic way. The team at Borrowed & Blue Productions have a combined 30 years worth of experience.

A variety of packages are available to choose from. Borrowed & Blue Productions will work with clients one-on-one to select the best option. Each video provides pre-ceremony, full-ceremony and full-reception coverage. You’ll receive three digital copies of your film that play the music of your choice. The videographer offers the following services:

• Slideshow

Storytelling (2)
Cinematic (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Slideshow (2)

I have been nothing but impressed with Borrowed & Blue! I booked with them during their Thanksgiving Black Friday sale so I got a great deal. Nick has always made himself available to answer any question I may have had. The week of my wedding, I spoke with my videographer, Joe, on the phone. He took the time to ask questions about my husband, friends, family so he knew who everyone was and what I was most interested in capturing on my wedding day. I was able to describe my dream video so he knew what to focus on. By the looks of it, he captured the whole day beautifully. He worked well with my photographer, wedding coordinator and DJ to make sure everything went smoothly. I cannot wait to see the video and I will update my post once we watch it!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I first found Borrowed and Blue here on Wedding Wire. I contacted Nick while also discussing with some other Videographer companies. I told Nick exactly what I was looking for and at the price point I needed and he was able to make it work. Nick was very responsive to every question I had asked and in a timely manner. Joe, who was our videographer called me the Wednesday before to go over all details. I knew we were going to love him just by talking to him. The day of Joe was with us every step of the way, capturing every detail possible. Joe was super friendly and such a joy to work with! I was actually sad to say goodbye to him. We got our video back in a month and watched it right away. We got everything! From pre-ceremony to us saying good night. All the footage was amazing! I just want to watch it over and over again! Thank you Nick and Joe you will definitely be recommended to all our friends and family!

Photo of Borrowed & Blue Productions in Plainfield, IL - Joe and Our DJ
Photo of Borrowed & Blue Productions in Plainfield, IL
Photo of Borrowed & Blue Productions in Plainfield, IL
Photo of Borrowed & Blue Productions in Plainfield, IL - Joe
Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/15/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD

Borrowed & Blue Productions Pricing