4322 Hawks Nest Dr, Lutz, FL 33558 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Booray Perry Photography

Ahh yes, the big day. So exciting, so frustrating, so exausting. Make sure you have a photographer that you feel you can trust. Contact me personally and ask questions, (I'm always happy to answer questions). On the day of your wedding you'll have enough to think about without worrying about your photographer. I do my best to keep everything relaxed and fun and I'm proud to say that I've never met anyone for a consultation that didn't hire me. I'll walk you through the process step-by-step and help you make the best decisions for your event (and your budget).

Booray Perry Photography is a full-time photography business, licensed in Hillsborough County and fully insured. We carry complete backups for all our equipment and are proud members of Professional Photographers of America, National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International.

Rates vary by season and we have many packages available for every budget. Contact us for a consultation..

(For small events, corporate parties, etc, ask about our straight hourly rate...)

Some of the event products available include:
"Save the date" photo cards and "Thank You" cards
"Save the date" magnets
Engagement photo's and signature board for your guests to sign
Photo Guest Book featuring pictures from your engagement session
Flush-mount wedding albums
Mother-in-law books
Proof book
Prints matted and framed
Custom collages matted and framed
Hi-res CD's and DVD's

51 Reviews for Booray Perry Photography

Mark Greene · Married on 02/17/2018

Awesome Photos, Great Personality

Was completely professional, on time, clear communication, and a delightful presence at our wedding. Most importantly, the photos Booray took were amazing and delivered super-fast.

Bobbi · Married on 10/16/2017

"Wow!" is the response I get from everyone when they see my wedding photos. Booray Perry Photography is the reason (along with a great hair and makeup artist). After selecting which area of Florida I wanted for my wedding, the next step was to find a great wedding and family photographer. I looked at many websites and selected Booray Perry Photography. It was a wise selection :) During the planning, Booray was responsive to all my questions, giving me several ideas to think about. He was professional and flexible. He has a great sense of humor that put everyone at ease. He has a great eye for detail and lighting. I LOVE my wedding photographs. I highly recommend Booray Perry Photography.

Scott · Married on 04/23/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure to meet Booray on April 23, 2017 when he was the photographer for our vow renewal on Sunset Beach. The package that we bought for the vow renewal included the photographer so this would be the first time we met him. His great personality came out as soon as he started taking the after the ceremony pictures ( only because I forgot he was there during the ceremony). My husband gets nervous around people he does not know and in situations where he is in front of people but Booray made him forget he was on a public beach in dress clothes. He did not make it feel like we were posing for pictures but like we were a group of friends hanging at the beach having fun. He is very professional and yet very down to Earth. He was also open to our ideas as well. The pictures turned out amazing and I can not stop looking at them. This is a day that I will always remember thanks to Booray.
    A week later I sent a message using his contact us feature on his website and with in 10 mins I had a response to my question.
    I highly recommend him to anyone looking for pictures. He cares about the people he is photographing and it shows in his work.

• Barrington Hill Farm Weddings
    Barrington Hill Farm Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

As a venue, we see many different photographers. Booray Perry has made an incredible impression! He used lighting techniques we had never seen anyone use at a wedding before! Professional and friendly, he is a joy to work with. Not only did he provide us with a stunning 40 page, fully designed wedding album, but he delivered it in person! The album makes it very clear that he is an artist dedicated to providing one of a kind images. We can not wait to have Booray Perry Photography shoot another wedding here!

• Camposecco Artistry
    Camposecco Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Booray goes above and beyond to get those special shots. He is fun and easy to work with. I think any bride would be wise to use him as her photographer.

• 4322 Hawks Nest Dr Lutz, 33558 See on map