Bombshell Artistry

Mico, TX View map

Hello dear brides,

Ny name is Mika and I am professional makeup artist and owner of

Bombshell Artistry-Laredo's only exclusive makeup studio.

I've been in the beauty industry since 2012 working backstage at fashion shows in L.A.,San Francisco and Sacramento,California.

Since moving to Texas in 2014,I have expanded my artistry into weddings and bridal.

My bridal styling team and I will come to you so you don't have to worry about driving,parking and the hassle...

Our ultimate goal is to make you look and feel absolutely beautiful on the most important day of your life!

We will provide you and your bridal party with our custom airbrush makeup that will last all day until the last kiss of the night.

*Bombshell Artistry's team is available ON LOCATION

*Military brides receive 20%OFF our services

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Lila Married on 10/17/2015
    Mika did such a fantastic job on my makeup for my wedding day 10.17.15 in New Braunfels, Texas and I couldn't been more happier! She was friendly and very informative! She traveled all the way from Laredo and made sure to be on time and ready to go once we arrived the our dressing room. I actually did not even setup a makeup trial due to tight timeline I had. She replicated exactly what I wanted the day of my wedding. She made sure to ask all the right questions before the day of my wedding and was fully prepared to take care of my bridal party, mother and I. Everyone was so happy with the results! She used only great brands (and great lashes) that lasted all day on everyone. I had an outdoor ceremony with 80+ degree weather and my makeup required no touch-up all day and all night. She also made sure to take the time to give you touch-up kit in case it's needed. I was absolutely happy with choosing Bombshell Artistry. You can't go wrong with choosing Mika for your wedding day or event!

Mico, 78056
Location of (Bombshell Artistry)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding