85 Washington Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number

About Blush518

Blush delivers a level of service found no where else in the area. We strive to push the boundaries of beauty by constantly bringing you the freshest styles and ideas, by keeping up with current and up-coming bridal trends. We offer extraordinary products, exceptional service and dedication to all of our guests. As a team, and as professionals, we are devoted to creating an unforgettable wedding day experience for you and your bridal party.

63618277cf5a04d2 image

Blush518 6
  • Sharyn

Sharyn · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Best of the best

Gwen and her team are the best of the best. I highly recommend Blush518. Gwen creates a timeline to really simplify the getting ready process and coordinates with the photographer to ensure everyone is ready in time for photos. Not to mention everyone looks amazing!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2019

The best hair and makeup team a bride could ask for

Gwen and her girls at Blush518 are the best of the best and I can't say enough good things about her. Here are the top highlights:

1. Gwen and her girls will make you look absolutely beautiful and take your vision and make it better than you imagined. I was in love with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I had a vision, but Gwen took my explanation and understood what I wanted even more than I did. Everyone told me how great my hair and makeup was.

2. Gwen is unbelievably organized. I have had experiences as a bridesmaid where there isn't enough time for everyone to hair and makeup done right or be on time. That WONT happen with Blush518. She brings more than enough makeup artists and stylists to make sure everyone gets adequate time. She also prepared a schedule ahead of time so everyone knows exactly when they are getting hair and makeup. My wedding morning went so smoothly and everyone was so calm because Gwen was prepared.

3. Gwen will go above and beyond for you. My husband and I did not do a first look and had our ceremony outside on a lake where there is often wind so I was worried my hair and makeup would not be fresh for our portraits. Gwen stayed after getting me ready, through the ceremony, and for all of my portraits with my husband so she could touch up my hair and makeup whenever I needed it. She was constantly making sure everything was oerfect. I felt like a celebrity on a red carpet.

4. Gwen is so cool and personable. After spending hours with her at her salon doing two trials, I felt like we were old friends. She so easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable.

Bottom line, hitting Gwen and Blush518 for your wedding is one of the best decisions you can make

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Rikki

Rikki Saperstein · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

Gwen and her team were absolutely amazing! Her keen eye enhanced my natural beauty, she listened to my thoughts on how I wanted to look for my big day and made me look flawless. My girls and I looked great and I couldn't be happier with how we looked. In fact, my sister (who has been in many weddings) who is very picky about her hair and make-up when it's professionally done said she loved how she looked for my wedding! If you are in the Albany/Lake George/Saratoga area, I highly recommend! Thank you Gwen!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Blush518 FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 11.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing