PO BOX 1645, Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blush Celebrations

Ladies, gentlemen, and those who are yet to make up your mind ...

Hi hi hi!! Welcome to our funky little corner of the wedding world; we're so glad you stopped by!

Here at team blush we like to mix our mad wedding and event planning skills with some serious fun, funk, and sanity. We don't do a whole lot of traditional around here, we're more about creating your own traditions and doing this wedding thing your way. We're all about being a little different, and encouraging you to march to your own beat.

We like to laugh, we like to have fun, and we LOVE throwing a kick ass party!

Check out our website, blushcelebrations.com, poke around, get to know us a bit, and hit us up. We can't wait to meet you!!

Follow Blush Celebrations on

sarabenfinal473
gazebo orbs
257602101502140582249216736528o
Blush Celebrations
What better way to get to the party than by monorail?! (photo by vanwyhephotography.com)
Everyone should be this happy and relaxed during the ceremony! (photo by vanwyhephotography.com)
The beautiful bride, with her dad and her daughter, walking down the tim burton style aisle. (photo...
Happy guests! (photo by vanwyhephotography.com)
Happy guests! (photo by vanwyhephotography.com)
Newlyweds, they can't take their eyes off each other! (photo by www.nonfictionweddings.com)
Lawn games during the cocktail hour. (photo by www.nonfictionweddings.com)
Lawn games during the cocktail hour. (photo by www.nonfictionweddings.com)
This wedding was full of family and love and personality. They were driven to their reception in...
Photo booth fun for the brides!
Photo booth fun for the brides!
Taking a moment before the ceremony to just be together. Very important!
Taking a moment before the ceremony to just be together. Very important!
1628111253230508660911253181875332441369846551891n
affinityphotography 08 re 368
803405a3a8cccd43 bec 800x533

29 Reviews for Blush Celebrations

Clare · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I credit Bec for making our wedding the BEST. Words cannot describe how awesome she is. Bec seriously is our wedding fairy godmother and was just so incredible both as a person and to work with.
    We hired her as our day-of planner but she did so much more than that. I had friends and colleagues comment that I didn't seem stressed out over the wedding planning. The reason? Bec!
    Here are some reasons why she's amazing:
    - She helped us prioritize what we wanted from our wedding
    - She gave us valuable advice for how to deal with logistics before the wedding
    - On the day of the wedding, she took care of all the set up and packing up and directing folks
    - No question or request or idea was too weird - she was so supportive of it all
    - I didn't have my wedding party or family available to go to my final fitting. Bec came with me to help me try on the dress.
    - We didn't have time to set up a candy bar - she found a last minute vendor for us within our price point the WEEK OF OUR WEDDING
    - On our wedding day, we had a DIY project that wasn't completed - she managed to find time during the day to get us something that worked perfectly
    - She constantly checked in with us to make sure we weren't overwhelmed and coordinated all of our vendors

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kelsi · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't know where to begin with my absolute raves about Bec, but maybe I’ll start with the moment where, during the wedding, I walked next to her with my arms open wide and expressed to her how unbelievably glad I was that I had made the decision to go big and coordinated. We got married at my in-law’s home and working with Bec was like a one-way ticket out of the crazy-ville that can be a big family wedding. While I knew it was a good idea to get a day-of coordinator, I had no idea just HOW good of an idea, and what a magical role it was, until the weeks before the wedding when we received virtually zero contact from any of our vendors and instead had the time to focus on all the little things we wanted to do, like get gifts for our parents, spend quiet time together, and enjoy the rare occasion of having everyone we loved in town all at once. Then the wedding came, and the real magic happened. We showed up and the whole thing just sprung up around us, like we were the guests and the production was happening FOR us, not BY us. We didn’t have to worry about where to tell anyone to go, what to do, what was (or wasn’t!) happening, and on what timeline. We felt sane and collected - and had the opportunity to feel present and to really enjoy the day. I am near-certain we wouldn’t have had this without Sane Weddings by Blush. Bec’s specialty is Day-of Coordination and trust her when she says: “Chill the fuck out!” I promise you: she’s got it.

Sent on 03/25/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2016

Bec is great, she is down to earth, super helpful, and makes me feel relaxed about the day of. She is flexible, thorough, and lets you be you!! We've had a great experience with her!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Blush Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,495.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blush Celebrations 1
    $250 off the Monthly Meetings/Day of Coordination Plan
    Plan 1: Monthly Meetings | $1000 - $1500 (regular price) This plan is for the couple who just wants a little guidance. After our initial consultation, we will meet once a month to touch base and make sure everything stays on track. You do most of the planning, but I will be there to offer support, suggestions and answer any questions. As the wedding weekend approaches, you hand over the schedule, the checklists, the contracts and I take over to see it all through. This plan includes the Weekend of Wedding Coordination as well.

• PJ Parsons Presents
    PJ Parsons Presents Wedding DJs

Unique, smart, funny, clever- AMAZING! It is wonderful working with bec- she is great at bringing couples' visions to life. If you are getting married and know that you want something different, fun, non-traditional- bec is the Planner for you! She really does make sane weddings happen!

• Melissa Miksch Photography
    Melissa Miksch Photography Wedding Photographers

Bec is amazing! She's not your typical planner, so if your dream is a big traditional white wedding she may not be a great fit. BUT - if you feel like you don't fit the typical wedding mold, and need help figuring out how to plan something that is still amazing but reflects YOU? Give her a call. She's full of creativity and spunk, and she knows a lot of other vendors in the area that are perfect for helping you create your vision.

• Woodland Meadow Farms
    Woodland Meadow Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Rebecca is one of my TOP referrals for our couples. She is thorough, professional and works wonderfully with couples looking for something different. She makes magic happen for the people she works with and that's what we love about her.