Blue Moon Entertainment

301 Doddridge St, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 Map · Phone number

About Blue Moon Entertainment

Blue Moon Entertainment specializes in weddings and receptions, corporate events, promotions and a wide range of theme parties. We can coordinate all the entertainment details for your big event. We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Blue Moon Entertainment on

• Five Star Entertainment
  • Dance 'Til Dawn DJ Music Entertainment
  • Boombox Brothers
  • Ambient Sound + Lights

7 Reviews for Blue Moon Entertainment

Alissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris Gardner did an amazing job. He worked with the venue, managed the timeline, kept us on track, and did a fantastic job keeping the guests entertained. His services were definitely worth it. He made people laugh, did a wonderful job during the bouquet and garter toss, fit in a "leg game" perfectly. The music he recommended for the dances, and including all the moms/sons and dads/daughters during the second half of those songs was great. Guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to

Sent on 09/27/2017

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Perfect Dj! Very professional and experienced. Great for any occasion. So happy with my dj, John, from my wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 10/22/2016

John Garcia did an amazing job with our wedding. Everyone danced right up until the very end. He took requests pretty much the whole night. He knows how to play the crowd. Also, he did an incredible job helping our wedding flow by making perfectly timed announcements I didn't even think about. I felt like I could relax and enjoy the night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2016

• 301 Doddridge St Corpus Christi, 78411 See on map
    Location of (Blue Moon Entertainment)