508 River Oak Dr, Seguin, TX 78155 Map · Phone number

About Skyswang Entertainment

Mobile DJ service covering the south central Texas area. We take pride in making sure your event goes the way you have always dreamed. Parties, weddings, anniversaries or corporate events give us a call.

826a84a2b1bf388d 1525418579 3ee4307bf394fe5d 1525418577707 3 20
826a84a2b1bf388d 1525418579 3ee4307bf394fe5d 1525418577707 3 20

3 Reviews for Skyswang Entertainment

Ashlee · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Experience

Our wedding went perfect and mostly due to our wonderful DJ. He was so easy to talk to and understood what we wanted! But also during the ceremony and reception he kept everything on schedule for us and had great communication with the photographers so no one missed a thing! I would definitely use him again if I need a DJ and highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sarah Abulail · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent DJ

Zach was great to work with! He took care of our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests complimented the music. We weren't great with choosing songs and he helped us and played great music. He provided microphones for officiant and for the toasts as well as made announcements. It was very affordable especially compared to quotes we received from other companies.

Cecilia · Married on 03/24/2018

Zach was so great!! Super patient with me and played all of the songs on our list! I had trouble deciding what music I wanted for different events during the wedding, not a problem... Zach came to the rescue and put together a great playlist. He gave me suggestions and made sure I was happy with what he did for us! His set up looked very professional! I would totally recommend him to all of our family and friends needing a DJ!! Thanks Zach!

Skyswang Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC