Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blooms by Plantscaping

Excite your senses with flowers by Blooms.
The Blooms staff is skilled at producing memorable events on time with no worries. We are the experts in developing high end, one-of-a-kind celebrations. Regardless of the style you choose we will ensure stunning, sophisticated results. Whether it is one spectacular blossom, or a ballroom transformed into a lush paradise, we do it all ... affordably and beautifully. Opulent colors and intricate textures of flowers will take center stage as we exceed your expectations by delivering the desired results. Our presentations of imaginative displays and uncompromising quality are our commitment to you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I used Blooms for my bouquet, my bridemaids bouquets, and my mom and MIL wristlets. Overall, I was very happy with their services. Lauren and Arne were so great and responsive; flowers were definitely not something I had to worry about the day of. My bouquet was beautiful, but some of the princess lilies were a little tired by the time they got to me. I also ordered 2 ferns as the main focal point at the alter, with some pedestals. The pedestals were perfect, but the ferns were not the best; we ended up swapping them with some that my mom had bought from a local greenhouse.
My mom and her friend made paper flowers to incorporate into the bouquets and Arne did this perfectly. The whole thing was so lovely, I was very happy overall.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral

Arne & his team did an amazing job for our wedding recently. We met with him a few times, and gave him our overall vision, but also gave him a lot of creative license. I am so happy that we did because the reception venue turned out to be stunning! The room was covered in candles, and the lighting they provided gave the room a candlelit quality. One thing I really loved was that in front of the band, there were two steps that were lined with candles, which looked beautiful. The whole room was just stunning! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous too, and he really took into consideration all of the color and flower requests that I had! He also suggested linens for us that looked so perfect in the space! I would 100% recommend Blooms to anyone else planning their wedding because the decor turned out to be amazing!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Simply the best. We worked with Blooms by Plantscaping for our wedding reception. They not only coordinated all of our beautiful flowers, but so much more - chiavari chairs, uplighting, candle displays, etc. Arne has a great eye and perfect captured the look I was going for. My other contact, Lauren, was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. Blooms is worth every penny and I would definitely recommend them for any event.!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Blooms by Plantscaping Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Every time I work with Blooms by Plantscaping I get really excited because I know that I'm in for a treat when it comes to the florals. Every time my clients are over the moon when they see their arrangements and there even have been a few tears when seeing bouquets due to how beautiful they are. You can't go wrong with them and their work is outstanding!

Jennifer and the rest of the creative minds at Blooms/Plantscaping can take your DREAM idea and bring it into reality. Whether you need them to only do your floral arrangements or completely set the mood from florals to lighting to elegant table settings your wish is their command.

I work with them at almost every other event. They have the staff to accommodate large events as well as do many on the same day. I've heard nothing but good things!

Events

1865 East 40th Street, Cleveland, OH 44103   See On Map
216-367-1200 (phone) 216-367-1211 (fax)
Office: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 Blooms: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00 Saturday 8:00-12:00