523 Ladysmith Rd., Bartlett, IL 60103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blooming Creations

Blooming Creations is a wedding and event florist. That's all we do! Located out of a private design studio in Bartlett, IL. We focus on quality rather than quantity of weddings. Personal service as well as the freshest flowers is our main priority.

77 Reviews for Blooming Creations

Blooming Creations 5
Blooming Creations 6
Blooming Creations 7

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful flowers ! Everything was set up and in its place and just beyond our expectations. We are using this vendor for our younger daughters wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me!!
    Raffle entry will be submitted. :)

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

I'm the type of bride who didn't have a clear cut vision or theme for my "big day" and am also awful at flower arrangements. Kim, from Blooming Creations, was incredibly patient with me and explained everything one step at a time. She made and confirmed each update with me before moving forward. I was blown away with the results! Kim fulfilled a vision that didn't even exist in the beginning. Trust her judgement, appreciate her kindness, and take comfort in knowing that your flowers will be everything you hoped for on your big day.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

We had ordered several boutonnieres and wrist corsages from here for everyone in our party for our wedding in October 2017. Kim was fantastic to work with! Our flowers were delivered to our venue and packaged nicely. The flowers were decently priced, high quality and beautiful. All around impressive and excellent service!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to review me!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Milestone Photo and Video
    Milestone Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

I have recomended this great vendor several times and they came through and did a great Job. Kim's flowers are the best in the business and she deserves all the praise she gets..

• Klein Creek Golf Club
    Klein Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Russ at Blooming Creations was a pleasure to work with. He did a recent wedding here at Klein Creek and his centerpiece floral arrangements were beautiful. He was very professional and got his set up done quickly when he arrived. I would recommend him to any bride, thanks Russ!

• Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets Banquet Halls

Kim at Blooming Creations is an absolutely amazing florist. Her work is different and you'll appreciate her putting you at ease with great suggestions and carrying out the perfect flowers for your day.

• 523 Ladysmith Rd. Bartlett, 60103 See on map