137 Plane Street, Boonton, NJ 07005 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,000

About Bloomery Flower Studio

At The Bloomery Flower Studio, we focus on each couple’s unique vision and style by providing customized designs and personalized service. We specialize in wedding flowers because we absolutely love wedding flowers. You can count on our professional, creative team to make your wedding dreams happen. Whether you know everything about flowers or nothing, our experienced event coordinator will offer advice and guidance, to create your vision while helping you stay within budget.
We do not require a minimum to book with us because a wedding is a wedding no matter how small.
At The Bloomery, we create a unique experience by working alongside each of our couples from their initial consult to their wedding day. Choosing a floral direction is one of the most exciting aspects of wedding planning and we never want it to feel overwhelming.
Come visit our beautiful flower studio in the heart of Boonton, NJ to find out more about making your wedding dreams a reality.

Follow Bloomery Flower Studio on

0f8f0279c092bfe8 IMG 3253

19 Reviews for Bloomery Flower Studio

Brittany Mccue · Getting married on 10/08/2021

The Prettiest Flowers!

Lauren helped bring my wedding vision to life! When I met with her, I told her I wanted lots of white floral with pretty greenery. She helped me find pictures and give detail to my vague idea. She was so easy to work with when we had to down size our reception due to covid, and helped us come up with a new plan in minutes! Our guests could not stop commenting on how awesome the flowers smelled and how beautiful they were. I highly recommend working with Lauren, and was blown away by her talent, kindness, and professionalism.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Harley

Harley Masiello · Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful work, great value!

When I met with Lauren, I could instantly tell that she was very knowledgeable in the flower department, which I am not! I have a certain vision for my wedding, and I know that she will exceed my expectations! She was also able to work with my budget without having to cut out too much, which was very important to me. I can't wait to see what she has in store for my big day in 2020!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Nery

Nery L · Married on 05/08/2020

Wonderful Find

My fiancé (now husband) found The Bloomery by chance doing a Google search. He wanted a florist near our hotel and he hit the jackpot! From the moment we walked into the shop, we loved every detail they used to design their store and the owners are wholesome and down to earth. It felt like we had known them for years. Lauren saw a picture of the kind of bouquet I wanted and she and her husband nailed it! No mock up needed; I trusted them completely. I chose to have primary colors in my bouquet and nothing clashed, it was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend them for any event in which you need a florist.

Sent on 10/30/2019

• Carismas Design LLC Wedding Planners

Lauren and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with. They took the time to meet with my client and her mother to go over wedding bouquets. They were super patient and incredibly friendly. The wedding bouquets they created were down right gorgeous. Everyone was super Impressed with them. I will definitely use their services again. Thank you guys for being so awesome

• 137 Plane Street Boonton, NJ, 07005 See on map
    M-F 10-5 Sat-10-4 Sun-Appt only
    Location of (Bloomery Flower Studio)