Bloomery Flower Studio

Boonton, NJ View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

At The Bloomery Flower Studio, we focus on each couple’s unique vision and style by providing customized designs and personalized service. We specialize in wedding flowers because we absolutely love wedding flowers. You can count on our professional, creative team to make your wedding dreams happen. Whether you know everything about flowers or nothing, our experienced event coordinator will offer advice and guidance, to create your vision while helping you stay within budget.
We do not require a minimum to book with us because a wedding is a wedding no matter how small.
At The Bloomery, we create a unique experience by working alongside each of our couples from their initial consult to their wedding day. Choosing a floral direction is one of the most exciting aspects of wedding planning and we never want it to feel overwhelming.
Come visit our beautiful flower studio in the heart of Boonton, NJ to find out more about making your wedding dreams a reality.

Brittany M. Getting married on 10/08/2021

The Prettiest Flowers!

Lauren helped bring my wedding vision to life! When I met with her, I told her I wanted lots of white floral with pretty greenery. She helped me find pictures and give detail to my vague idea. She was so easy to work with when we had to down size our reception due to covid, and helped us come up with a new plan in minutes! Our guests could not stop commenting on how awesome the flowers smelled and how beautiful they were. I highly recommend working with Lauren, and was blown away by her talent, kindness, and professionalism.
  • Abbey
    Abbey Married on 06/12/2021

Best Florist BY FAR!

Bloomery knocked it out of the park again! We used Lauren, Shaun & team for both our mini-mony in October, and our rescheduled wedding at Lake Valhalla Club in June. I cannot say enough about the amazing customer service, and superb floral artistry. Lauren works hard to ensure your vision comes to life, and we are so thrilled to have had them on our vendor team! Everything was absolutely stunning! You can tell Bloomery takes pride in their work, it certainly shows. So many compliments on our wedding arrangements and working with them was a dream. Highly recommend!!
    Juliann O. Married on 06/12/2021

Married 6/12/21! Best day EVER!

Lauren was SO EASY to work with and her and her crew did an amazing job! Lauren worked with and stuck to our budget which was so important to us because we had a large wedding (20 tables) and a huge bridal party (12 bridesmaids!). I am NOT a DIY person at all, so making my own anything was never an option so I was nervous about not being able to afford the look I was envisioning. I changed my inspiration completely and without even hesitating Lauren made it happen! We rented the ceremony arch and candles for the centerpieces and they set up everything. I never had to worry about any decorating which was such a relief! I can't recommend Lauren and Bloomery enough for everything they did for us to make our vision come true.

Carismas Design LLC Carismas Design LLC Wedding Planners

Lauren and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with. They took the time to meet with my client and her mother to go over wedding bouquets. They were super patient and incredibly friendly. The wedding bouquets they created were down right gorgeous. Everyone was super Impressed with them. I will definitely use their services again. Thank you guys for being so awesome

137 Plane Street Boonton, NJ, 07005

M-F 10-5 Sat-10-4 Sun-Appt only
Location of (Bloomery Flower Studio)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding