Bloomery Flower Studio

Boonton, NJ View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

At The Bloomery Flower Studio, we focus on each couple’s unique vision and style by providing customized designs and personalized service. We specialize in wedding flowers because we absolutely love wedding flowers. You can count on our professional, creative team to make your wedding dreams happen. Whether you know everything about flowers or nothing, our experienced event coordinator will offer advice and guidance, to create your vision while helping you stay within budget.
We do not require a minimum to book with us because a wedding is a wedding no matter how small.
At The Bloomery, we create a unique experience by working alongside each of our couples from their initial consult to their wedding day. Choosing a floral direction is one of the most exciting aspects of wedding planning and we never want it to feel overwhelming.
Come visit our beautiful flower studio in the heart of Boonton, NJ to find out more about making your wedding dreams a reality.

• Woman-owned

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Alexa S. Married on 09/23/2022

Dream flowers!

I always envisioned having a lot of flowers and had a very specific style and vision for my wedding. Lauren from Bloomery was amazing; she totally understood the vibe I was going for and set up a day for me to go see a mock-up of the centerpieces in person a few months after booking with her. There were a few minor changes I wanted to make to specific flowers and colors throughout the process, and Lauren was always quick to respond and provide input on what I was considering. The day of my wedding, my flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. I didn’t have a lot of decorations and really wanted the flowers to be a focal point and everything about them was perfect. Lauren and her team did an amazing job and there is nothing they could have possibly improved on. She is the best!
    Sarah B. Married on 07/16/2022

Incredible experience

I cannot rave about Bloomery and Lauren enough. They did an absolutely phenomenal job with the florals for our wedding and you can tell they just genuinely care about their clients and the work that they do. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them every step of the way and I tell all of my newly engaged friends to book them ASAP!
  • Hailey
    Hailey D. Married on 06/12/2022

Bloomery is the Best!!

Working with Lauren and her husband was an amazing experience and we are so happy we booked them for our wedding florals! They made our flower dreams come true. Lauren was always responsive and helpful, communicating with me as often as I needed. They took my inspo photos and made them into a reality. Any idea we had, they were willing to work with us to make it happen! They know how to work with a budget without sacrificing your vision. I cannot even count how many compliments we received on our centerpieces and ceremony arch. Everything was absolutely stunning and the colors together looked more beautiful than we even imagined. My one main request was a cascading bouquet and they truly knocked it out of the park!! It was stunning and I was obsessed with it. They dropped off our bouquets and boutineers earlier in the day so we could have them for photos, which was so appreciated. We had an iffy weather forecast on our wedding day with rain on and off, but Bloomery’s team took all of our worries away! They set up everything inside to keep the flowers dry and fresh, and when the skies cleared up right before the ceremony, they moved everything outside in just 20 minutes so that we could get married outside as we initially intended. We are beyond grateful to Bloomery and their entire team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Carismas Design LLC Carismas Design LLC Wedding Planners

Lauren and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with. They took the time to meet with my client and her mother to go over wedding bouquets. They were super patient and incredibly friendly. The wedding bouquets they created were down right gorgeous. Everyone was super Impressed with them. I will definitely use their services again. Thank you guys for being so awesome

137 Plane Street Boonton, NJ, 07005

M-F 10-5 Sat-10-4 Sun-Appt only
Location of (Bloomery Flower Studio)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding